Mhoodlum is the real deal

@Mhoodlum is outstanding to deal with, kind, patient, efficient, ships quickly, keeps throws in great condition and means what he says.

15 Likes

That looks pretty. What is it?

4 Likes

MFD Sea Monkey

7 Likes

Grabbed a SM from him too-awesome seller & trader! Period

4 Likes

Thank you this community is great

4 Likes

@Mhoodlum is good to go. Would def do business with again.

10 Likes

Yep he’s a straight shooter.

7 Likes

Dude is great. Can’t speak too highly of him.

7 Likes

Quickest :yo-yo: BST transaction I’ve had so far. Totally on point :+1:

6 Likes

Another great transaction with @Mhoodlum! :+1:

6 Likes

Done business with him before and in the midst of a deal right now.

Always a pleasure to work with

4 Likes

Definately aces!!! And if he wants something he trades in your favor usually!!! Great hook up!!! Thanks again!!!

4 Likes

Just made another purchase from @Mhoodlum He has the fastest shipping ive seen on the forums. Sometimes even overnight. :zap::racehorse: Both times he has gone above and beyond giving extras. I highly recommend him. I was shocked today when I got his package. It had a bunch of extras in it. :joy::+1::+1::+1::+1: Thanks!

4 Likes

Made a sale to him and everything was smooth, quick, and easy. Work with him with confidence!

4 Likes

Wanted to drop a big plus for @Mhoodlum. Just completed a super sale with this gentleman… he shipped ridiculously fast, packed everything exceptionally well, and delivered as promised.

6 Likes

Thank you to everyone I appreciate it and the community here🙏🏻

6 Likes

Replies quick. Ships even quicker. Seriously, he shipped mine next day air. Who does that?! Thanks man!

7 Likes

man… dude ships, communicates, and was very helpful…

i can’t step up my bst game to overnight shipping though… i’ll stick to snacks and other shizz

5 Likes

Another transaction with @Mhoodlum, another stellar performance. I don’t think anyone ships faster! He’s becoming one of my go-to guys for nice things.

4 Likes

Another excellent transaction with @Mhoodlum… best $35 dollar purchase I have made on a yoyo… thanks for the Mint Halyard at a great price!!!

6 Likes