Mhoodlum is the real deal

I just bought a great yoyo at a great price from @Mhoodlum. I can’t believe how fast that thing got to me.

4 Likes

The man did it again! Another excellent sale from @Mhoodlum with lightning fast shipping and perfect packaging. Truly one of the best.

5 Likes

Also got a super deal on a great throw from @Mhoodlum . It arrived faster than reasonably possible. Like he froze time and drove to my house fast. Well packaged and as described. Would buy again, especially if I needed a yoyo in 6 hours.

5 Likes

Comin’ back on here for my boy @Mhoodlum to give props for another flawless transaction. Its gonna be really hard to purchase or trade with other folks, when this man has set the bar so high.

5 Likes

Crazy fast shipping. @Mhoodlum is very generous.
One of the smoothest bst purchases I ever made. Thanks dude!

4 Likes

Thank y’all for the love

6 Likes

Matt is the best of the best don’t ever hesitate to deal with him and always has the hook up!!! Got my beautiful spilt milk prime8 today!!! Thanks again

5 Likes

Another trade went smooth as it could ever be with @Mhoodlum !

Yo MH… you know you have 3 feedback threads? Lol. Also hmu when you receive your yoyo buddy.

6 Likes

Thank you and dang that’s pretty cool

4 Likes

I finished another transaction with @Mhoodlum and I’m very happy with how it all went. He’s great to deal with!

4 Likes

Another great throw from @Mhoodlum! He came through with a mint SFYoYos Statement for me and some some extra strings and still ships lightning fast thanks brother!

6 Likes

Received my yoyo from @Mhoodlum in record time with extra strings! Great experience :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I had a superb transaction with @Mhoodlum. Great communication, shipped fast, yoyos came as described, all-round A+ experience.

And he threw a large amount of Aeretic to boot.

Highly recommended.

7 Likes

I have honestly lost track of how many excellent sales and trades I’ve had with @Mhoodlum. The man is a pillar of the BST community.

5 Likes

Awesome guy to deal with. Packed securely fast and easy transaction. Would happily deal with again! Loving the Summit thanks!

4 Likes

@Mhoodlum is an all around great dude to deal with!!! He always has great throws are great prices

5 Likes

@Mhoodlum is a good guy. Very pleasant to deal with, no need to haggle as his prices are more than fair, just got exactly what I paid(a very reasonable price) for.

Thanks, @Mhoodlum!

3 Likes

Awesome dude, and super fast shipping. Couldn’t ask for a better combo

5 Likes

What can I say that hasn’t been said? 10/10. We communicated for a couple days before finalizing on a trade deal. Quick shipping. He gave me extra strings including some aeretics which was very courteous. I hope we can make another deal in the future. :sunglasses::handshake::sunglasses:

4 Likes

Currently in the process of purchasing yoyos from @Mhoodlum through a series of transactions. About half are complete. Every transaction so far has been easy, fast and friendly. He’s been very honest and upfront about condition and his prices are very reasonable. Yoyos were shipped fast and arrived well packed. Often he threw in extras as well. Thank you! There is a reason why he has 3 feedback threads. He’s absolutely great! Highly recommended.

1/22/2021 edit:
Completed 5 separate transactions with @Mhoodlum (purchasing a total of 9 yoyos) and a trade (sent 1 got 2 back). Every transaction went smoothly without any issue. As solid and honest as anyone out there. Thanks again!

3 Likes