Merry Christmas!

That is beautiful. Treasure it.

I would literally kill for that Cascade. Soooooooo pretty.

Soo much money. Clothes and the likes. Some presents from my friends that I havenā€™t gotten yet.

Oh yeah, and I got myself Vscofilm 2. <333333

I bought myself an acrophobia. :slight_smile: so excited!!! it will be my 4th yyr. My mom bought me a green hubbed jet set EC. Its incedible. smooth, grinds amazing, doesnt snag, great binds, and is soooooo pretty. just what i wanted.

ffor non yoyo related i got a shirt, 50$ to barnes and Nobles, a knife, and a sippy cup as a joke :slight_smile:

Merry, merry Christmas, everyone.

1 Like

My highlights were getting all-mountain twin-tip skis and a GZR Cascade. Christmas is awesome. 8)

I got 2 pairs off wool socks and 2 pairs of thermal underwear from my parents, for work cause I work outside. And I got a new pair of Jordanā€™s from my girlfriend. All I asked for was a slck ywet ftom anti yo. But you know, you dont always get what you want, merry christmas guys!

I got 3 triggers, a green one, pink one and a red one. 5 KK bearings, 100 pack orange string, my daughter got me a cheap plastic yoyo from school, a family friend got me a Wrath, and the wife gave me a red/grey BadAss majesty.

It was a good day for sure.

Merry Christmas to all!!

Old Dog

Merry Christmas everyone!

I got a stressball, a sando, a towel, Starbucks gift cheque, some bed and pillow sheet, a pillow with matching sheet, an organizer, uh pretty much that. I havenā€™t received my parents gift yet though.

And uh No jojos. :frowning:

Can I post stuff about Chanukahā€¦ (does not wait for reply) well, in terms of yoyo related, I got a cascade ( I think the edition is called pancakes or something) and I also got a couple of yoyo themed articles of clothing. My favorite is a black tshirt with the words " no, I will not walk the dog" on it

And merry Christmas, guys! Or Chanukah, but itā€™s a little bit late for that.

I got a Yomega Raider, a Nebula, a Tom Kuhn BC Lightning, a Duncan Phoenix diabolo, and some lube, string, and plastic spacers for my Raider.