Merry Christmas!

Sounds like you guys did pretty well this year! I didn’t get much because christmas was more about kids this year. Just some gift cards really. I did by myself a phone a few weeks ago and told myself it was a christmas gift so I could justify spending 200+ dollars so I guess that counts. I have a bunch of nieces and nephews who got the hook up though!

A Freq.wav. Woo!!!

I missed out pretty much yoyo wise…
I got a wood souvenir yoyo…pretty much my only yoyo related gift. :frowning: I did score a Go Pro Hero 3 though… Setting it up still. I got tons of candy, some sort of poi thing, A World On The String, and 7 books.

But…I still haven’t opened a gift, and it is an Airbush Kit!!! But…with no respirator…gotta pick one up…

Code 2 Nautillus Wastland edition, 4 pack of One Drop pads, 6 pack of YYF pads, Werrd Hour silver and Black splash, Black YYF snap back hat, blue One Drop T shirt, YYF Champions Collection ShaqlerStar!
And some crazy awesome string from my older sister, and some candy, 40$, and another shirt, lots of hand and foot Warmers for skiing, hand sanitizer, a Pinguin ornament!

No its a Fire and it sure is a great yoyo. I really like both of them alot!

Anti-yo!!! Bapezilla!! Finally got it.

a nessie and a yoyo cozie ;D

Puffin, spyy addiction, a counter attack, a token, avant garde, phenomizm, a super g :slight_smile:

7075 majesty

More than I thought I’d get. A Clareview Station Chief, blue/purple acid wash Genesis 2012, TMBR Fremont, A bunch of string, World On a String, and some clothes.

Some Belgian beer and a Swiss army knife. And the best roast potatoes ever. And a quiet day with my wife. It’s been a good day.

I got three pairs of black boots (and one pair are Converse) and a peacoat…no yoyo for GambinoGirl… :stuck_out_tongue:

Benchmade knife, keytool (check my review on here), TMBR lovejoy, and some other goodies, so much food to come later today :smiley:

Happy holidays,

Dominion over mere mortals

no yoyo stuff this year. But half the cash im getting from relatives is going to the BST and the other half is going to airsoft and music gear . I did get an airsoft shotgun and my parents are letting me go to a music camp over the summer!

I got a Confetti Arctic Cirlcle! I am so excited! :slight_smile:

My wife is so sneaky! She sent multiple emails to a couple different places and got a run of the Cascade done up in the long sold out Crime Scene colorway. Complete surprise, and man I’m so stoked. This thing looks so awesome.

My mom just let it slip that I have a delayed present!!! As she accidentally said that, as an apology, Andre Boulay is giving me a 50$ certificate! Now I know I am getting a yoyo!!!’ YAY!!!

General-Yo Majesty, Cashmere Scarf, Wall Plate USB Charger, money. Wasn’t asking for much this year, and I got exactly what I wanted. :smiley: