What did you get for Christmas?

I got a Breeze, Smoothie and a Bliss! I guess I wasn’t naughty! :wink:

9 Likes

What my lady got me: TopYo Colossus, G2 Ghost, G2 Quake

What I got myself: Throw Co Debut, TP Houska Dry, YYE Mystery Bag, and a Banshee preorder

3 Likes

I picked up a G2 Hawk, a Sengoku Ashigaru, a Yanasi Scissortail, an OD&OYY Eclipse, and a Sturm Panzer Leo Sniper Mk-II 7068.

2 Likes

Got: Yoyorecreaction Diffusion (from myself)

Gave: Yoyofactory Confusion (to my mom). She loves it and says it is way easier to throw and more encouraging than the Replay she had before. Which was fun to hear.

5 Likes

Beat me to the thread :rofl:. I got a clyw Chief, orca, a new holster, ammo and plutonium

4 Likes

I got a tea set and a sloth onesie!!!

3 Likes

I learned that I can bake breads in my Romertopf clay cooker. Man i just made some flaky biscuits. Good morning and Merry Christmas.

3 Likes

ooof, them flaky biscuits, merry Christmas!

1 Like

I got some soap to wash off my stank

12 Likes

Smells like naval supremacy, lol

20181216_111014

10/10 smooth, no vibe at all.

11 Likes

Dang a whole new car? That’s quite an xmas!

2 Likes

replay pro, grind machine, and $60 so i can buy that dk sale tomorrow

3 Likes

A speeding ticket.

12 Likes

My wife got me a Tier 4 subscription to The Monthly Throw for the next year, a Rain City Skills mystery box, and a $25 gift certificate to YYE. I asked for the mystery box and gift certificate, but I never even mentioned The Monthly Throw before, so that’s something she went out and did on her own. She told me she learned about it when she overheard me watching an episode of Throws n Brews.
The mystery box contained a DUCC prototype, a set of titanium begleri, some bearings and string, trading cards, maple candy, and a rubber duck. I have never used begleri before, so I have something new to learn.

7 Likes

I got a carton of cigarettes and a scooter

3 Likes

This silly chunk of wood

20181225_100517

16 Likes

Monster edge! The drippy black and silver one :slight_smile:
Probably gonna order a DK tommorow, but I got so many yos this year that that’ll be it for a while

1 Like

I got a CLYW Blizzard, a YYF hardcase, money for string, a Nintendo switch, smash ultimate, and Breath of the Wild.

5 Likes

I was a good boy this year. Lol

In all seriousness tho, I just got it this week because some bunghole destroyed my old car that was parked at my house. Thankfully I always carry full coverage insurance on my cars.

2 Likes