me anglam got dinged!!

If you think that’s damage, you should see my first metal yoyo. That Yomega Maverick doesn’t have a single spotless angle. It’s got just under enough vibe to still be usable, but you really can’t grind without cutting yourself.

i…feel so much better

Je comprend meme pas le but de ton post…

If you didnt want to ding it, then let it be a shelf queen, and dont play it. When I dinged my chief on concrete, I made sure it was still smooth and didnt cut, and continued playing. It’s a yoyo, not a audemars piguet. Learn to deal with it, and value relations and moments more than objects. You’ll feel much better and richer after.

1 Like

ooh, tu parles francais! quebecois? half canuck?

problem is i want to play with my shelf queens…or rather, my yoyos look to good to be dinged. lol
i get your point though…still…cough chief is way cheaper than anglam =___= so maybe you wouldn’t know …lol jk

What he said. now go and have fun!

People at my yoyo class/club have sparked a ti5 ($400-500) so much to the point that theres literally no rim it’s all just scratches. Still plays great.
Point is, don’t obsess over yoyos with a little damage, just keep yoyoing because having fun is what it’s all about.

Is that sarcasm or not? I can’t tell. Haha.

A yoyo is made for being played…hi end or not

That s all

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZbtMUY9ges

That’s what I would do to every DV888 in the world if I could, I deeply hate this yoyo.

If those were the worst days of your life, you’re living pretty amazingly.

3 Likes

My dad is from Lyon, My mom’ french canadian and I was born in Quebec, so I do both, and french with both accents.

[quote=“kay,post:44,topic:61461”]
Problems here are:

1. A shelf queen is just that, you DO NOT play with it. Une reine d’étagere.

2. I am an adult, i usually have more important things to do with my money, and I have a good high end metal collection to enjoy, including more than one chief. That snarky remark is not necessary nor appreciated, and I am not very active on here due to exactly this kind of childish behavior.

3. What a HILARIOUS joke!

4. I have more important things to worry about than damaging a toy which I chose to play in risky cicumstances.

1 Like

Amen!

Tabernac’

Personally I’m thankful just to wake up each morning. I’m thankful that I don’t have to worry about where my next meal is coming from, and that I have the ability to throw a yoyo no matter how much it is worth. I am thankful that I have somewhere safe to sleep each night, and even just for clean clothes. This is just the beginning of what is a very long list. I could be wrong, but I assume that all of these blessings listed that I am thankful for apply to you as well as me.

1 Like

I’m not. When that alarm goes off I lay there and pray for the warm slumber of the grave.

I’m usually alright once I’ve got up and had something to eat. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

The irony as I’m reading this at 4 AM trying to get out of bed an finish homework :wink:

Procrastination at its best!! Lol