Hit yo-yo on concrete!

I just hit my baby on the sidewalk :disappointed_relieved::tired_face:, I raced up to Walgreens and bought a women’s nail file pad, it’s almost like four different sides of sandpaper or actually three different sides with one buffer shiner thing trying to get it out as best as I could I’m so upset

10 Likes

Dude, that is not so bad. You got minimal damage and cleaned it up nicely (good job). I do understand the horror of going through that though! I’m sorry. If you yoyo outside your place a lot, get a $3 yoga mat to put down.

8 Likes

It happens, most of my yoyos have some form of damage on them.

5 Likes

Mine too

4 Likes

a ding is just a thing. its still a yoyo. theres nothing wrong with it, just a little damage. at least it still plays

7 Likes

We should turn this into a ‘dings in expensive yoyos’ thread.

8 Likes

What throw is that? It was hard for me to find the damage even you done good :+1:t3:

4 Likes

All toys will take a little beating unless they are kept in a safe deposit box.

4 Likes

Looks like an Iceberg.

3 Likes

Yep, it is. He has mentioned it in other threads and when you click on him it says it.

1 Like

A ding is just a thing. Yours seems very minor and unnoticeable compared to this. Here is my first full metal yoyo. I still throw it till this day. This has had its fair share of love compared to my other throws. image image image image image

11 Likes

Oof that’s beat

3 Likes

If you say so!

5 Likes

I am so dumb sometimes, I don’t realize I am throwing outside sometimes… if that makes any sense, I’m kinda in my own little world until BAM!! I think I have quite a few I have dinged on the ground, but I really didn’t want this one outside, thank you for telling me it’s not that bad lol, it actually helps, I’ve been telling myself all day it’s ok, I didn’t mess up the rim weight or anything, it’s ok it’s ok haha

2 Likes

Wow! That is dinged up,!! I guess in a way it makes it your own, that’s a beautiful metal yoyo

2 Likes

Thanks guys! I probably made a big deal over nothing,I just got it like 3 weeks ago, I kept telling myself over and over don’t throw outside with this, and this morning, I’m out front and not 2 mins in BANG

2 Likes

Getting over your first dings is a big thing.

4 Likes

It’s nice that you have a loyalty to a yoyo that’s taken a beating. Admirable even!

4 Likes

I think my user pic is better… just sayin’ :wink:

2 Likes

lol.