MB's Powder Thread! Come & see the power of powder!

Time to start saving my pennies and looking at colors

Some shined up brass with a translucent over it may be smoking, literally.

Have not had the opportunity to do something like that. The base brass may give off some nice accent to a translucent. Red may become orangish or a blue may yellow out some.

Something to think about. I have some brass scrap buried somewhere so Iā€™ll dig it out and shoot some potentials on it after I shine it up. See what happens.

1 Like

Awesome :slight_smile: keep me posted. Maybe a shined brass with a semi translucent black idk Iā€™ve never seen powder coated brass

Little different here from the norm is a Gear by Bio industries.
Engraved by myself with Chinese characters and then each character filled with a translucent red powder coat. Each character represents something about my son Mitchellā€™s demeanor in my eyes.

2 Likes

^Wow :o

1 Like

Wet Whistle powder coatedā€¦

1 Like

wow! that color is spectacular. Do you think it would look similar or (preferably) the same over brass?

It will look identical to those pics above. Since this is a solid color, non translucent, it will cover the base metal totally.

In fact this really goes for any solid color. There may be a few subtle differences in like a white or yellow, lighter solids, over a darker base but never on the darker colors.

I canā€™t promise Iā€™ll have the scratch soon but I have my heart set on that (until you post your next colors of courseā€¦god you make it entirely too hard to decide haha).

1 Like

If you want some pics wander through here.
Imgur

1 Like

Dude, that was the one color I really wanted lmao

The metallic are slick imo. I need to pick up the purple but its offered in a starlight, silver flake, and not a prism, multi flake, version. Shopping anyone?

Is it someoneā€™s? Or a personal job?

Someone elseā€™s. I do believe he is entertaining offers on it though. PM me if you are interested and I will set it up.

CLYW Gnarwhal in ā€œBad Eggā€ color way. Tiffany blue w/black spots.
Gift for a stand up guy Victor Bazaz.

RecRev Octave powder coatedā€¦
A lot going on with this one. Very personalized for someone. Skulls, Chinese symbols, Anarchy symbol, initials. All under a translucent black and red combo.

1 Like

YYF c13 powder coatedā€¦
Made to look like a c22!

4 Likes

^^^ Thatā€™s awesome.

1 Like

Man that C13 looks too awesome. Good job man!

1 Like

CLYW Gnarwhal Bad Egg packagingā€¦
Bead blasted logoā€™s in the glass container.