3 Likes

9 Likes

An Organic Super Trio. 20181227_053821 20181227_05395420181227_054150

12 Likes

Icarus is a soft W?

3 Likes

B. E. AaaaaaUTIFUL

5 Likes

IMO The Icarus plays great and is reasonably priced for what you get.
[Online store link removed]

Please don’t link to other online stores. Thanks. :slight_smile:

No problem guys.

3 Likes

I haven’t played an Icarus or a Bolt 2 but I’d like to try them both. I think that both, regardless of how they play (which is probably nicely) have a level of originality in their designs that I really appreciate

5 Likes

@DocPop is pretty cool too!

6 Likes

I can’t really speak of the others, but I would vote for Markmont Classic over and over again. I love it. My son also picked up the new TopYo Origin. And for a classic high walled organic it is phenominal.

8 Likes

Well I ended up with a 420 and it is amazing! It plays into my style really well. image

6 Likes

Nice score, but nothing like the MMC or Grail.

I suggest the MMC over the Grail.

Unpopular opinion here… but… the Grail is “meh” an evenly distributed, average playing yoyo.

Good call on the 420 over the Grail.

4 Likes

Yeah, I’ve got the MC at the top of the buy list.

That sounds like an opinion for the “unpopular opinion thread”, but you may also get kicked out… :joy:

1 Like

There is a reason why it has “Classic” in its title. It is that good.

1 Like

Although it was not mentioned in title, I recommend the Overture to anyone who enjoys organic. It is probably my favorite of all my throws.

4 Likes

I have to say I am not impressed with the overture. It is a good organic but nothing about it stands out to me.

2 Likes

The length of the axle.

1 Like

Spins for days, great grind finish, good rim for thumb grinds, fits in my hand perfect. Those are the main things that keep it at the top of my list. The pricetag is pretty sweet too.

3 Likes

MC? Is that what you meant?

1 Like

The Markmont Classic, yes. I know that grammatically the abbreviation is MC but the common nomenclature is MMC. Maybe we need to just call it the MC/MMC…:joy:

2 Likes

I call my own Markmontclassic the Mark’s Markmont Classic, or the MMMC for short, because it’s mine

12 Likes