kid in a candy store

well I am torn over what yoyo I should get. I was hoping to spend around $60 but I could go up a little.
my preferences are…
size:undersized but not ridiculously small like the ICU, I would like it about the size of a dv888.
color: I don’t really care, but I do like naked. :smiley:
shape: butterfly
Material:metal, I was hoping for something durable like stainless steal or titanium or something that doesn’t ding easily.
Style of play:1A mostly slower slacks and whips and such.

I’d also like something that plays very smooth, and is visible so It looks really cool. lol.

what I have: Pgm, DM, Aoda flying shuttle

What I was looking at: M1,Mk2,Maybe the ICU, Dv888, soverign: or something like it, p2, dingo, Hatrick!!!

Hatrick is on the top of my list. anyone know when the re-runs are going to be out?

I would say the dv888, RecRev “I” or the boss. The soverign is $180 I think so you probably can’t get one. The Hatric is good but you would have to look on the BST as they are probably going to be around 100 bucks new.

whats BST, and also I have $90 dollars. I was just hoping to have a little extra to save. so the Hatrick is a possibility. it just depends on how long I would have to wait.

BST stands for Buy/Sell/Trade. Its on the Forum Discussions.

where as the hatrick is amazing, it isn’t out for quite a few more weeks. the Recrev “i” on the other hand, plays awesomely and is out for $50. that might be the best bet. to me your preference says any fundametal. if you want a fast fundametal, get a frantic or a Dv888. they are both very impressive. the M1 is also a good pick but they are also no longer in production.

ok, so I looked at the i and I read some reviews and what I’m feeling is that its just not the thing for me. My main concern is the gap width. right now im playing with the AODA flying shuttle it has just about the same gap width as a dv888 and the same diameter. when I look at the i what I see is something that resembles a fh, or a flying squirrel. maybe I’m wrong and the pictures are just looking like that. or maybe I’m right which would suck if I bought it. I just don’t have a good feeling about it. if you own one and you like it a lot try to convince me. The gap width I like is the gap width of a dv888. maybe I should get that. But still no one has answered my question, about how many weeks is quite a few, like 6 or 8? also how is the two fat ladies?

i think that you should get the m1
its a great yoyo only 60 buck, not as much as a sovereign, which is like 180 dollars
you could also put hubstacks on it too

well Ernie hasn’t told us the exact rerelease date of the Hatrick.
yes, the DV888 does seem to fit you well.
the i is amazing but it isn’t the widest gap out there but it is definantly wider than a flying squirrel. it is simular shape to a FH0. very good at grinding and is siliconed stock. great yoyo.

i have no idea about any werrd yoyos.

yea i forgot to look at the specs of the i, it’s about as wide as I would want it to be and its the same diameter as my flying shuttle.

the only problem with the hatrick is the fact that it is probably going to be very hard to get one considering virtually everyone wants one.

what about the night moves 5, that looks good.

that to me screams sex on string. but because it is partially gold, your first ding will make you cry. i would :’(

I know it looks sooooooooooooooooooo sexy its partially gold? well anyway, does it play good?

yeah the rims are gold plated. and i believe it is 1% gold, 99% awesome

lol. I seriously may buy one. its that, the boss, Dv888,I, or the hatrick. The BOSS looks really nice. Well they all do, especially the night moves.