cannot decide!

i have three yoyos in mind. 1: dv888 2: hectic 3:HF (have fun.)

whichoneshouldIget???

They’re all good players. It depends upon what you like.

Awnswer these questions and we will find a good yoyo for you:

1. What size do you prefer? (Big, small, medium, etc)
  2. What shape do you prefer? (Be specific: Round Butterfly, Flat Rims, pointy shape, H-Shape)
  3. What response do you prefer? (Silicone, O-Ring, Hybrid, Pad, etc)
  4. Do you like to mod/maintain it?
  5. Does color matter?
  6. How does your style relate to the yoyo? (What kind of tricks do you like to do?)
  7. What is your price range?
  8. What is your skill level?

Yep, answer those then we can really help. But out of those, regardless i would say DV888. Its great.

I would have to say HF just because I do not like undersized yo-yos and I love oversized ones.

Look at the shapes to decide.

big or small H shape silicone no no 1a around 70 advanced part 1 (that mite sound wierd yoyos for me but i need them!)

YoYoFactory Hectic. There is a Large Bearing or a Small Bearing. Get the Small Bearing Hectic. Its very good. Has long spin times, has a solid feed rather than the DV888, but both yoyos are great.

Well, none of these have an H-shape, so they won’t fit you preferences. I would look into a Skyline, G5, or SuperStar. Even though these only have K-pads, they are silicone. :wink:

Go for the Hectic!!!Way Better looking then Dv888 :wink:

what is HF and im agreeing with GM user the G5 is a very good yoyo if u like the shape

Roo-Yo HF is the newer delrin yoyo out there. To be found here:
http://www.yoyonation.com/product.php?productid=16804&cat=251&page=1

2 Likes

dv888 owns, in my opinion, it might be harder to find because they only came out with a few but im pretty sure they have some hectics in stock here on yoyoexpert! you can not go wrong. dv888 is better for thumb grinds. in my opinion it is better. i love the shape. (i love h shapes, xvict shapes, and now the dv888 shape!)
its all personal preferance though. like i said, the hectic will be eaisier to find.

www.yoyoexpert.com/product/yoyofactory/hectic/

thanks

Can someone sticky those questions?

Well, in your case I would go for a Hectic. They can fall into the H-Shape category, they are in your price-range, and they use K-Pads (which are made of silicone).

I also cannot decide what yo-yo to get. I don’t care that much, as long as it’s metal. Here, I answered the questions.

1. What size do you prefer? (Big, small, medium, etc)

2. What shape do you prefer? (Be specific: Round Butterfly, Flat Rims, pointy shape, H-Shape)

3. What response do you prefer? (Silicone, O-Ring, Hybrid, Pad, etc)

4. Do you like to mod/maintain it?

5. Does color matter?

6. How does your style relate to the yoyo? (What kind of tricks do you like to do?)

7. What is your price range?

8. What is your skill level?

9. I’m looking for an undersized yo-yo

10. I don’t care too much about shape, just NOT Round Butterfly

11. Don’t care

12. No, but maybe in the future

13. Nope

14. I like grinds a lot, slack, whip, GTs…Pretty much anything those are just the big ones

15. About $80 or less

16. I’m in the Advanced section mostly but I can do some other stuff…I can bind really well, so…

Looks like a YYF fundaMETAL or an M1 for you. Drop in $10 more and you can look at the Project. There’s also a bunch of Dif-E-Yos that you could look into. But a Dv888, Hectic or M1 sounds good.

Aww man I should have mentioned. Those were the three that I was thinking about, I was just hoping somebody would narrow it down to 1. Which of the DV888, Hectic, or M1 do you think is best for me?

I would say M1 then, it fits all your specifications.