dv888 or M1 or Frantic or Hectic or 09 888

servey please

I voted for the 09’ eight8eight.

Answer these questions:

1. What size do you prefer? (Big, small, medium, etc)
  2. What shape do you prefer? (Be specific: Round Butterfly, Flat Rims, pointy shape, H-Shape)
  3. What response do you prefer? (Silicone, O-Ring, Hybrid, Pad, etc)
  4. Do you like to mod/maintain it?
  5. What weight is ideal to you?
  6. Does color matter?
  7. How does your style relate to the yoyo? (What kind of tricks do you like to do?)
  8. What is your price range?
  9. What is your skill level?

And we can help you find a Yo-Yo right for you.

The Dv888 is smaller than the 09’ eight8eight, but plays about just as good.

The 09’ eight8eight is heavier compared to the 07’eight8eight, but you’ll love it.

The Frantic has a modern wing shape that allows the string never to touch the sides.

The Hectic has the same style/shape as the G5, but it stays a little more sharp.

The M1 can be heavy, and can be modded. (i.e. hubstacks)

Just fill out those questions above, and we can choose. :slight_smile:

But he said Survey, so I don’t know.

Hmmmmm. I guess it is a question with a survey in it so we can vote, but we need his preferences. :slight_smile:

I don’t think we ‘need’ his preferences. This is, in my eyes, just another one of the “which one do you like best” polls that we’ve had so many of. While it may look like this is 'just a survey, it is common that the OP is looking for a new yoyo and wants to know what most people like, so they can have the same.

And while I might be wrong, we have seen this oh so many times before. It seems like some people are in complete denial of getting the yoyo best fitted to them, while they can ‘survey’ for the ‘favorite’ yoyo. And it was quite usual for the makers of those polls to first make a “what yoyo should I buy” thread and then make a poll like this as soon as someone played the preference card. And I am no finding this case to be any different. Take a look: http://yoyoexpert.com/forums/index.php/topic,4330.0.html.

We’ve actually had a break from these posts in a while, as most members of this forum got tired of all these polls. And now they are up and going again, which is kind of sad.

@ helioNXG:

I would prefer if you stuck to one thread only You have already made another ‘survey’ here: http://yoyoexpert.com/forums/index.php/topic,4333.0.html
And instead of making a new poll you could have just edited the original one or removed it for the sake of this one. If you are struggling with doing so, I highly suggest that you read this:
http://yoyoexpert.com/forums/index.php/topic,807.0.html
Especially from point 5 and down.

3 Likes

I remeber those posts. :slight_smile:

That wasn’t a good thing to do. Ask questions on 2 threads, and make a poll on like the 3rd or 4th.

Thanks. :slight_smile:

ok, i said vote
:stuck_out_tongue:

I think the 09 888. I’ve heard they use a harder metal for the 09. I was once sitting on my bike and fell off and was wearing my 09 888 on my yoyo holder and hit it on the
cement. I tried it to see if it wobbled and it was perfectly fine except some bad scratches.

keep spinning

yokaiyo