which is better? DV888 or Hectic?

I know both the dv888 and the hectic are great yoyos, but which one (in your opinion - everyone has a different opinion (no fighting)) is better?

1. What size do you prefer? (Big, small, medium, etc)
    Undersized
  2. What shape do you prefer? (Be specific: Round Butterfly, Flat Rims, pointy shape, H-Shape)
    nothing specific yet, but i do like the h-shape
  3. What response do you prefer? (Silicone, O-Ring, Hybrid, Pad, etc)
    pad response
  4. Do you like to mod/maintain it?
    maintain
  5. What weight is ideal to you?
    light
  6. Does color matter?
    of course
  7. How does your style relate to the yoyo? (What kind of tricks do you like to do?)
    1a
  8. What is your price range?
    100 and lower
  9. What is your skill level?
    advanced 1-2

dv888 is better in my opinion. Hectics are cool looking though.

It’s all a matter of opinion. I own both the DV888 and a SB Hectic. I prefer the Hectic myself. It has longer spin times and is more stable IMO. Try them out and see which one you prefer. The DV888 is wider than the Hectic, so if you like wider yos, go with the DV888.

:facepalm:

I prefer a Large Bearing Hectic. Hectics have more solid feels in my opinion. DV888 is a little big for me. Answer those questions like what tricks can you do, what skill level, what is your favorite size. Stuff like that. :wink:

Hectic.

Large Bearing Hectic,The hubstacks are a good addition to it+the colors of Hectic are far better than Dv888.

No love for Small Bearings? :cry:

i like large bearings anyways

This is a matter of preference.

In yoyoing, you will here that word a lot. The yoyo that is better really depends on what you prefer, or like in yoyos. Both are fantastic yoyos made by a great company, and will serve you well. However, do determine what is truly better for you, you need to know your preference. Luckily for you, I made a set of questions to help:

1. What size do you prefer? (Big, small, medium, etc)
  2. What shape do you prefer? (Be specific: Round Butterfly, Flat Rims, pointy shape, H-Shape)
  3. What response do you prefer? (Silicone, O-Ring, Hybrid, Pad, etc)
  4. Do you like to mod/maintain it?
  5. What weight is ideal to you?
  6. Does color matter?
  7. How does your style relate to the yoyo? (What kind of tricks do you like to do?)
  8. What is your price range?
  9. What is your skill level?

~Samad

Samad!!! He answered the questions in the first post. Look it up.

Happy Throwing! =]

Actually, he edited his post to contain the information after I posted that :wink:

Yeah, but why did you post the same question again?

Happy Throwing! =]

Which same question? After I posted those questions, he edited his original posts with the questions and answers…

?

Happy Throwing! =]

sigh

no fighting. (no offence) :-\

back on track: i like the dv888 because it is smooth, grinds like butter, and the shape is da bomb, i like the sleep times too, i like bolth but i did not try the hectic that long. so far, dv888. (all preferance) :wink: