dv888 vs. Hectic: Which One?

I am looking at a dv888 or a Hectic as my next yo-yo. Which one should I get? Which one do you reccomend most? And if I get a Hectic, should I get a small bearing or a large bearing? Vote above. Thanks for you reccomendations!

1. What size do you prefer? (Big, small, medium, etc)
  2. What shape do you prefer? (Be specific: Round Butterfly, Flat Rims, pointy shape, H-Shape)
  3. What response do you prefer? (Silicone, O-Ring, Hybrid, Pad, etc)
  4. Do you like to mod/maintain it?
  5. What weight is ideal to you?
  6. Does color matter?
  7. How does your style relate to the yoyo? (What kind of tricks do you like to do?)
  8. What is your price range?
  9. What is your skill level?
  1. What size do you prefer? Not to small, Not to big.
  2. What shape do you prefer? Dv888 or Hectic Shape.
  3. What response do you prefer? No preference.
  4. Do you like to mod/maintain it? I will not mod it.
  5. What weight is ideal to you? Probably Light.
  6. Does color matter? No.
  7. How does your style relate to the yoyo? 1A.
  8. What is your price range? $50-$70.
  9. What is your skill level? Advanced 1, Unresponsive.

That is very helpful…

The only Big difference is the Shape.
HECTIC:

Diameter 1.97 inches
Width 1.37 inches
Response YoYoFactory GM K-Pad
Weight 65 grams

DV888:

Diameter 1.97 inches
Width 1.6 inches
Response YoYoFactory K-Pad
Weight 66 grams

DV888 is a bigger, has regular K-pads while Hectic has GM K-pads, and DV888 is 1 gram heavier.

I love my hectic LB. It came very unresponsive with slippy binds so I put another GM k-pad in there and it is awesome. And the dv888 Does have Gm kpads, because I did the same to my friends dv888. The hectic is a very unique shape that seperates it from other yoyos, and it plays great for me.

i dont think you can find a dv888 anymore unless you look under bst. but i like the dv888 more. the hectic feels a little funny to me. i like hectic shape and dv888 shape but i like the dv888 more, and the dv888 can thumb grind better. you can find a new hectic for sale but not a new dv888. they are limited stock. (correct me if im wrong) i dont think they will restock the dv888 and if they do it will probalbly be a long time. so unless you know a place where they still have dv888s, id go with the hectic, unless you want to get a used dv888 on bst. but if you have a chance to get a new hectic, id go for it! (i own a dv888 and i love it!!!) like i said, the hectic will be easier to find.

Hectic Small Bearing. Hectic is stated to have a more,“solid” feel than the Dv888. Small Bearings are better than Large Bearings because it provides a more stable spin and are easier to bind with from a snap start. They are very good. I’d reccommend this to any player.