which should i get?

What yoyo should i get? (nonresponsive) i’m thinking an eighty eight eighty (888) or a skyline :-\ but i think i could do an M1 for the price ;D i’m not entirely sure, but just give your input

as you can see i like undersized

not really specific on shape

not specific on response systems either, but i do prefer pads

i would like to maintain it

i am definately a string trick guy (1A)

i am looking for a pretty good yoyo for as good as it gets price-wise – which unfortunately isn’t that good exept in the M1’s case

as i said, i want a good yoyo and probabley low to high intermediate and maybe even some low low expert

Answer the questions.

1. What size do you prefer? (Big, small, medium, etc)
  2. What shape do you prefer? (Be specific: Round Butterfly, Flat Rims, pointy shape, H-Shape)
  3. What response do you prefer? (Silicone, O-Ring, Hybrid, Pad, etc)
  4. Do you like to mod/maintain it?
  5. Does color matter?
  6. How does your style relate to the yoyo? (What kind of tricks do you like to do?)
  7. What is your price range?
  8. What is your skill level?

I think this could help me too…please answer for both me and gnomebodyknows.

1. Don’t care about size
  2. I think H-Shape (is a DV888 H-Shape?)
  3. Hybrid
  4. No
  5. Not really just not pink or light purple
  6. 1a, 5a
  7. About 70 and down
  8. Advanced 1

Gome, get yourself an M1, no questions asked.

Monogriller, you pose a bit of a problem. You see, you like Hybrid Response, which is really cool, but you won’t see Hybrid Response in any metal yoyos. The closest you’ll get is the Night Moves, which uses Dual O-Ring response, or a FAST 401, which uses adjustable Starburst. Woohoo for innovation!

On the metal-rimmed side of the coin, you can get a Hybrid Hitman, Dark Magic or Speeder, all by YYJ.

However, sir, I encourage you to expand your horizons when it comes to response. Try pads or silicone, they are the primary response systems of high-end yoyos.

Get a hectic. Nice colors and the addition of hubstacks make it more fun.

The Hectic does not come with hubstacks. You can put hubstacks on it, but it is not advised and may cause vibe/wobble.

Yea i recommend the M1 because its small, had a pad response (or flow groove if ou want), and like you said, its price wise. Also you can pick the color of each half.

Ok, I don’t care very much about response anyway, hybrid is just what I’m used to. Do you have any suggestions now?

The Skyline and Superstar are a H-shape yoyos.

according to what he said, dv888, or the 888, maybe an m1 but the dv888 is almost the same and most agree including me that the dv888 is in fact better than the m1. (the dv888 might be hard to find though) :wink:

hope this helps!