help me pick my next yoyo

im looking tot get a metal yoyo as i have an incoming bit of cash (raking leaves) and am wondering what yoyo i should buy. im mostly looking for something new and i have a dm, bully, and pgm.

1. What size do you prefer? (Big, small, medium, etc)
    probubly something slightly undersied or similar
  2. What shape do you prefer? (Be specific: Round Butterfly, Flat Rims, pointy shape, H-Shape)
    im trying to expand my horizans so anything different or unique
  3. What response do you prefer? (Silicone, O-Ring, Hybrid, Pad, etc)
    silicone, sili pads, or hybrid
  4. Do you like to mod/maintain it?
    i maintain it but usually dont mod it
  5. Does color matter?
    nope.
  6. How does your style relate to the yoyo? (What kind of tricks do you like to do?)
    technical, lacerations, and im getting into slacks and whips
  7. What is your price range?
    A CAP (As Cheap As Posible)
  8. What is your skill level?
    Master
  9. What weight is ideal?
    um i have mostly heavy weights so i would go for anything but if its like 66 or so i’ed be happy

c13

SKYY Chaser
Frantic
Hectic

Konck yourself loose…

I would say go for a BOSS. It is truly a really fantastic throw.

Perhaps a YoYoFactory Fundametal (Specifically, the Hectic or Frantic) or a Wedgie by Big Brother Yo-Yo’s?

If you want to try something new, let us know what you’ve tried.

I highly recommend YYF Frantic, for something… different.

http://shop.yoyoexpert.com/product/36/YYF-Frantic

Eneme…

Just because

i said it, right here

I saw what you have, I was asking what you’ve tried. Sorry for the confusion. I still recommend the Frantic.

oh, ok :wink: i got it now. and i dont want the frantic cause if im gunna spend 65 i mind as well kick in the extra $15 to get a c13 but wedgie, skyy chaser, hectic and c13 are in the mix of ideas. keep em comin ;D

Fair enough; but just so you know, the C13 and the Frantic are very different throws. Can’t go wrong with a C13 if you can find one.

they are??? i thought they had pretty much the same shape? and also, keep the ideas commin, they’ve been very very helpfull

The frantic doesn’t have the extreme rim weight, not the full-sizedness of the C13.

Very true, the frantic has little to no extra rim weight.

i might also consider the envy 64, it is a little out of my origional price range but it shure is a unique shape ;D. does anyone have one? how do you like it?

Wow, there are a lot of good possibilities for you!

Firstly, and Freehand is awesome, although the shape isn’t too unique.

The YYF and YYJ plastics would also be good choices.

The Hectic, Frantic, C13, G5, Superstar, and Genesis also have unique shapes.

Other good choices would be a Swirly, Skyy Chaser, Reshaped Freehand, X-ConVict, or Envy

If I were you, I would go with anything I could find for a good price on the BST :wink:

I’ve tried an Envy, not the 64, the original Envy, I don’t know if it’s just a different colorway, but I’ll talk about the shape. Well, I LOVE IT! It’s pretty awesome, this guy at my yoyoclub has it! It seems like it will be all clunky in your hand, but my middle finger fits perfectly in the groove, and it plays so very smooth! And, if you like finger grinds, it’s AMAZING! The groove allows you to finger grind forever (well, not forever, but a while). However, thumb grinds are not good because the lip is angled out, so your thumb just slips out. Hope this helped!

-Mongoriller