im looking for cheap(80$ or under yoyo) yoyos that are really good for all kinds of really advanced tricks. any yoyo any brand
- What size do you prefer? (Big, small, medium, etc)
- What shape do you prefer? (Be specific: Round Butterfly, Flat Rims, pointy shape, H-Shape)
- What response do you prefer? (Silicone, O-Ring, Hybrid, Pad, etc)
- Do you like to mod/maintain it?
- What weight is ideal to you?
- Does color matter?
- How does your style relate to the yoyo? (What kind of tricks do you like to do? Fast? Technical? Smooth? Slacks?)
- What is your price range?
- What is your skill level?
big or medium bearing
80$ about or under
color dosent really matter
varius trick tipes
wow that wsa extremely vague.
i would go for the fundaMetal line.
maintain in pretty good shape
pretty advance but im not the best
What shape? More round, more pointy, angular, h shape…etc…?
Fools Gold Peak. The CLYW store has a couple colors right now.
This is a must buy yoyo.
I’m not saying your information isn’t helpful but its still fairly vague (but i’m fairly new so it might not be). Do you have a material preference? Like do you want a plastic, mix (plastic with metal rims/weights), solid metal? Your fav says you like dv888’s you can get one of those. they are under your price range. anymore info on what you like would be helpful on helping you choose your dream yoyo.
I think I would go for the Genesis here. If you like normal sized yoyos then this is the yoyo to get. Long spins, stable, and smooth as silk. Take a look… http://shop.yoyoexpert.com/product/87/YYF-Genesis-135
I thought if his favourites stated Dv888, it meant that he already has an dv888, or else how would he know he likes it?
While this should be true, some people just see and yoyo and call it their favorite. I might like the looks of a DV888, but I’ve never played it so there’s no way it can be my favorite. Unfortunately some people would still put one that they’ve never tried as their favorite.