my next yoyo plz help quick

my only requierment is the price:0-85$ i curently have a dv888 and an atmosphere.
thx

What qualities of the dv888 and atmosphere do you like? It would help if some preference is given… What size? What weight? What kind of tricks? etc.

Hope this Helps!

1 Like

well i like flat rims but i’d like to change it up a little i like weight in the 66-70 gram range and i do string tricks

Well based on that, I think you’d like the 888… it has a nice rounded shape, nice spin time, etc.

I have a campfire and its very small. Be sure, if you really want a undersized throw go for the campfire.

Haven’t heard much on the other two. It would be helpful if you give a little more preference; take five secs to answer this:

1. What size do you prefer? (Big, small, medium, etc)
  2. What shape do you prefer? (Be specific: Round Butterfly, Flat Rims, pointy shape, H-Shape)
  3. What response do you prefer? (Silicone, O-Ring, Hybrid, Pad, etc)
  4. Do you like to mod/maintain it?
  5. What weight is ideal to you?
  6. Does color matter?
  7. How does your style relate to the yoyo? (What kind of tricks do you like to do? Fast? Technical? Smooth? Slacks?)
  8. What is your price range?
  9. What is your skill level?

Hope this Helps!

1 Like

i like the 888 but it will take some time to find one for a good price and if you have any other sugestions that would be great

The Eneme is an Enjoyable throw.
Pretty good for all sorts of grinds.