Can you guys help me pick a yoyo?

I have been thinking on getting a metal yoyo but im not sure which one, so i need your guys help!

1. What size do you prefer? (Big, small, medium, etc)
    I like small yoyos
  2. What shape do you prefer? (Be specific: Round Butterfly, Flat Rims, pointy shape, H-Shape)
    hmmm i havent try all the shapes but i would really love a yoyo as comfortable as the DV888
  3. What response do you prefer? (Silicone, O-Ring, Hybrid, Pad, etc)
    Silicone
  4. Do you like to mod/maintain it?
    yes
  5. What weight is ideal to you?
    60-67
  6. Does color matter?
    no
  7. How does your style relate to the yoyo? (What kind of tricks do you like to do?)
    slacks and techy tricks
  8. What is your price range?
    It doesnt really matter but im trying to find a yoyo thats not too expensive
  9. What is your skill level?
    i finsihed this site

thanks guys!

I would say an ENEME but that is just my opinion. ;D :slight_smile:

I will be waiting for other replies but thanks anyways!

1 Like

BUMP!

I think a genesis would be a better bet.

But isnt the genesis medium sized? I kinda want an undersized yoyo…But thanks for your suggestion anyways :wink:

So you have a dv888 already? Or you just tried it and liked it?

Actually i tired my friends one and for some reason it just feels so comfortable in the hand and, does this means i like flat rim yoyo because i only own round butterfly yoyos like the hitman and X-vict and they feel just ok in the hand…(i think i used too much “And”)

Thanks again :slight_smile:

Then just get the Dv888.

undersized. get the onedrop dingo when they come out. and i heard that they come out real soon. or a
shuriken if you can find one.

Well I finally get to see your face mOoN! Hiya! lol

Project 2 - or if you like the lighter end of your weight range, a Project 1.

5 star if you can find one. very smooth. light. not sure about the size though. i have only used my friend’s.

or the DV888. i just got mine. it is pretty small and it plays very well. i <3 it

ok… Im thinking to get a ILLY enigma, a One drop dingo, Dv888, SCLB, or the ILLY mary 09…Still cant decide and does those yoyos fit my preference?

Enigma isn’t undersized (54 mm) - nor is it available yet; Dingo is VERY undersized, and also not available yet; Mary is 69g, heavier than your stated weight range. If you have your eye on an ILYY, based on your stated preferences, I would go with the Wasabi 09: 50.5 mm diameter, 66.6 g, and an awesome player.

I agree. It fits everything in your preference list. The Dingo isn’t necessarily an undersized, but rather a “mini” (which technically is undersized), so expect that if that’s what you end up with. ;D

Oh yeah your right… But doesnt the mary 09’s weight spread out?Does it have flat rims? I want to get a wasabi but its sold out everywhere… What do you suggest on the the recrev SCLB?

Thanks youve been a great help!

Boss? It fits.

I think i lowered it down to the SCLB, P2 or ENEME…

thanks guys

P2 was too tilty for me. Eneme looks neat, but I have never played one. SCLB looked nice, but now you can’t find it anywhere.

I personally dig Skylines and Superstars. Think they both play amazingly well.