does anybody have any suggestions on metal undersized yoyos
the people like the m1 and dv888 bt first give your prefrences
- What size do you prefer? (Big, small, medium, etc)
- What shape do you prefer? (Be specific: Round Butterfly, Flat Rims, pointy shape, H-Shape)
- What response do you prefer? (Silicone, O-Ring, Hybrid, Pad, etc)
- Do you like to mod/maintain it?
- What weight is ideal to you?
- Does color matter?
- How does your style relate to the yoyo? (What kind of tricks do you like to do? Fast? Technical? Smooth? Slacks?)
- What is your price range?
- What is your skill level
2 dont care
3 dont care
4 maybe change the bearing
5 i like the project 2s wheight
6 i like shiny
7 technical and smooth and slacks
I’ve heard the the Cut and the Superstar are very good yoyos… Hope I helped!
well maybe a m1 or dv888 or hectic or the cut it is very shiny
Well there’s the M1, DV888, Frantic, L3, Skyline, Hectic, 888, Pure (maybe) and many more. I would just look around and look at several different yoyos and see which shape you like most.
Both of those aren’t undersized and I think are considered large.
The Hectic will be a strong contender in that category. It’s relatively inexpensive too.
The Cut is Undersized, the Superstar is normal sized
If you like the weight of a P2, why not just get a p2?
Doesn’t he have one?
I am assuming since it is his favorites.
first run projects are AMAZING undersized yoyos, and from what i hear, p2’s are even BETTER.
get a p2
I love the dv888, it’s metal and undersized. But my bearing went out. >:( :’(
m1 all the way…
Oh yeah, M1 is a very good choice as well.
i have a wedgie and a 2 m1 and i love them i sold my super star it was way to big