A little input...

Ok, so I was wondering if there were any other yoyos that would be perfect for me. I have my sights set on an 888x and would like to hear your thoughts on it. I have a bully, skyy chacer, dm, pgm, legacy, and a bunch of duncans.

1. What size do you prefer? (Big, small, medium, etc)
    This time I want a slightly undersized throw

2. What shape do you prefer? (Be specific: Round Butterfly, Flat Rims, pointy shape, H-Shape)
    I want a round butterfly, as i dont really have one

3. What response do you prefer? (Silicone, O-Ring, Hybrid, Pad, etc)
    Dont care, but flowable is nice

4. Do you like to mod/maintain it?
    Maintain, not mod

5. What weight is ideal to you?
    65-69 preferably

6. Does color matter?
    Um… not really, but bright colors make me happy :slight_smile:

7. How does your style relate to the yoyo? (What kind of tricks do you like to do? Fast? Technical? Smooth? Slacks?)
    Techy, a little fast, some whips, and then I make them smooth

8. What is your price range?
    A CAP (As Cheep As Possible)

9. What is your skill level?
    Master

I think you already know what yoyo your gonna get… the 888x is perfect for you. The weight, style of play, size, shape, skill, and color! Thats like 7/9! I think you should go ahead and get it… I personally have one and I love it! Of course its your decision and who am I to tell you what to get. :wink:

Good Luck Picking Out Your Yoyo

GLPOYY! ;D

maybe try a boss its fits your preferences and it is cheaper than the 888x

maybe the 2007 modded 888 im selling/trading for a way cheaper price
it plays awsome for 1a and 5a

I think you are just trying to plug your BST. 2nd post i have seen it, in the two threads i have looked at, But i digress.
I would really recommend a Boss, its a great yoyo, round shape, and it feels really smooth! A+ yoyo!!

whats digress?

Try a CLYW bassalope or wooly marmot.

to turn aside especially from the main subject of attention or course of argument. It means he was getting off topic ;D

Exactly what he said =)

check out recrev “i.” i love mine and it fits the preferences well. plus it is very cheep

oh and i feel the 888x is a little slow imo