Which yoyofactory

Ive narrowed it down to four yoyos but i dont know which one i should get

Answer these questions for us to be able to help:

1. What size do you prefer? (Big, small, medium, etc)
  2. What shape do you prefer? (Be specific: Round Butterfly, Flat Rims, pointy shape, H-Shape)
  3. What response do you prefer? (Silicone, O-Ring, Hybrid, Pad, etc)
  4. Do you like to mod/maintain it?
  5. What weight is ideal to you?
  6. Does color matter?
  7. How does your style relate to the yoyo? (What kind of tricks do you like to do? Fast? Technical? Smooth? Slacks?)
  8. What is your price range?
  9. What is your skill level?

888x

Why?

Which for yoyos have you narrowed it down to? I assume you want us to help you decide of course.

1.small to medium, 2. Round butterfly 3. silicone or o-ring, 4. yes 5. light to medium 6. no
7. technical and smooth 8. doesn’t matter 9. advanced

Sounds like the Tactic most fits your preferences with the DV888 in a close second (only breach in your preferences is DV888 has flat rims). I think, though that any choice of these will be great. To go into more detail, 888x is a bit on the heavy side (all projections I make are based on your preferences), but if it plays like the Classic, it plays lighter than it is on paper. DNA is full-sized so it’s definitely on the high end of your size preferences, which may make super-techy tricks a bit more difficult, but it’s also very light especially considering its size. Both the DNA and the 888x have a great rounded, comfortable shape and play incredibly smooth. Tactic and DV888 are comfortably within the midweight region, and again the Tactic will give you a little more of that rounded shape compared to the DV888. These will also be very smooth, just not quite up to the level of the DNA/888x. If you need more help, there are countless reviews available online. And if that doesn’t get you anywhere, just go with whichever looks coolest to you ;D. They’re all spectacular throws, and I’m sure you’ll be more than satisfied with any of these, especially coming from a Hitman/X-Con

1 Like