Ive narrowed it down to four yoyos but i dont know which one i should get
Answer these questions for us to be able to help:
- What size do you prefer? (Big, small, medium, etc)
- What shape do you prefer? (Be specific: Round Butterfly, Flat Rims, pointy shape, H-Shape)
- What response do you prefer? (Silicone, O-Ring, Hybrid, Pad, etc)
- Do you like to mod/maintain it?
- What weight is ideal to you?
- Does color matter?
- How does your style relate to the yoyo? (What kind of tricks do you like to do? Fast? Technical? Smooth? Slacks?)
- What is your price range?
- What is your skill level?
Which for yoyos have you narrowed it down to? I assume you want us to help you decide of course.
1.small to medium, 2. Round butterfly 3. silicone or o-ring, 4. yes 5. light to medium 6. no
7. technical and smooth 8. doesn’t matter 9. advanced
Sounds like the Tactic most fits your preferences with the DV888 in a close second (only breach in your preferences is DV888 has flat rims). I think, though that any choice of these will be great. To go into more detail, 888x is a bit on the heavy side (all projections I make are based on your preferences), but if it plays like the Classic, it plays lighter than it is on paper. DNA is full-sized so it’s definitely on the high end of your size preferences, which may make super-techy tricks a bit more difficult, but it’s also very light especially considering its size. Both the DNA and the 888x have a great rounded, comfortable shape and play incredibly smooth. Tactic and DV888 are comfortably within the midweight region, and again the Tactic will give you a little more of that rounded shape compared to the DV888. These will also be very smooth, just not quite up to the level of the DNA/888x. If you need more help, there are countless reviews available online. And if that doesn’t get you anywhere, just go with whichever looks coolest to you ;D. They’re all spectacular throws, and I’m sure you’ll be more than satisfied with any of these, especially coming from a Hitman/X-Con