Markmont Classic or Grail

I want an organic and I want floaty. Do I want the Markmont or a Grail?

2 Likes

Buy a DocPop Icarus. Trust me.

9 Likes

I vote all three. MMC, Grail, AND Icarus. Just get them all lol

9 Likes

Which ever one you can get.

5 Likes

Haven’t tried the Icarus, but I like the MMC over Grail, and you can buy it right now. Grail might be more floaty though?

3 Likes

Not sure, I think them a-rt boys can make any yoyo look “floaty”. I’ve never played one, so I can’t actually say

3 Likes

Why did I have to see this? I didn’t even know that existed. Now I want one of those too.

8 Likes

I had mine so briefly, I can’t really remember. I do remember thinking it reminded me of the MMC, but thinking I liked the MMC better.

3 Likes

Grail is way more floaty than the MC. However, while I haven’t played it, I’ve heard the Icarus is supposed to be a mashup of the Grail and MC.

5 Likes

I prefer the Grail over the MMC, that being said, I think both are essential and any connoisseur of fine organic yoyos would be wise to track down both. I’d say the MMC is slightly more stable than the Grail. It’s also easier to get. I prefer the Grail over the MMC but you really can’t go wrong with either.

5 Likes

I like the Quail more than either the Grail or the MMC, but it might not appeal as broadly as the the other 2.

5 Likes

Another unique yoyo I’d like to get my hands on

4 Likes

Lol, I’m realizing how just how hard it is to get a definitive answer to these kinds of questions!

2 Likes

Sounds like Grail is the way to go for you, if you can get one!

2 Likes

I figured it would be but I was hoping one would be much more floaty.

1 Like

Where is the Icarus made?

Grail and MMC are machined by the awesome One Drop, right here in the USA!

5 Likes

You might also like the Yoyo Workshop Halyard 2.0. It’s both organic and floaty.

3 Likes

Grail if you want light, floaty, sensitive, not overly stable.

MMC if you want a blend of solid and floaty, changeable side effects (make a huge difference), stable for an organic.

4 Likes

In a yoyo manufacturing facility :grin:

6 Likes

Did you seriously have to!

3 Likes