magic-yo

As I know magic yo is manufactory in China, they have 11 items.
you can find products “MADE IN CHINA” everywhere, but some make plagiarism in their maind when hearing China products. The qulity and the produce tech in China now is much developed, they can produce the best products, also in design area they have many first grade stuff for these.
Onething we should know they have more workers to produce, and even mass produce cut down the cost for each yoyo products.
Also there’re so many yoyos made in China too, they have almost the same quality.

Just like Iphone4S sales $199 in US, but cost about $750 in China mainland market, but also so popular for youngguys.
Choose it if you like it.

http://yoyoexpert.com/forums/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=44023.0;attach=9685;image

This seems a bit over-the-top. It is not like this thread is over a year old or anything. Is there an official expiration date for threads now?

I think you should cut the person some slack. He or she, manages to make to good points too.

1 Like

Then maybe it should be stated in the forum rules how long a post can be before it’s Necro’d. since there is no rule yet, you shouldn’t have flamed me for it. When i first started here people used to call Necro on me after 2 weeks. I typically wait a month. This post was a month and a half. So why do people call Necro on me and then chastise me for Necroing someone else. Seams you have a problem with me not the Necro.

And no it’s not over the top. It’s my Necro pic. My nickname is ghost. It’s not insulting the person and even politely asks to check the time of the thread.

True he did make some good points. I didnt say he didnt.

They are unbelievable! I just posted a review of the N5 N9 and T6, all are amazing! I’m getting pretty much every one I can get!

Ya i got recently got the n9 and it plays awesomely not to mentions at a cheep price.