Mac Miller

I think he’s an amazing rapper. Views?

he’s absolute garbage

Whose Mac Miller?

An amazing rapper!

I have really been digging his stuff.

I disagree. I think he can compete with Lil Wayne.

Is lil Wayne supposed to be a high standard for rapping? Honestly All Mac Miller traps about is getting high, partying, and drinking. Lil wayne shows no emotion in his lyrics or his voice. I’m going to quote a rapper “Rap Used to be word play and passion. Then some kids came in and made it a fashion.” Honestly all these rappers talk about are women and partying. I don’t even know how Lil wayne got famous.

Your lucky

honestly I don’t care how good or complex someone rhyme scheme is. Lyrics make the song. (Unless there are NO lyrics, I can bump a sick beat.) When it comes down to it, he’s just some kid who is going to die and burn.

1 Like

Lil Wayne is a very popular rapper. Mac doesn’t just rap bout partying. There’s meaning to his lyrics. You just gotta listen carefully when you hear him.

Thats a joke. I’ve listened to his stuff. Multiple songs. All rubbish.

I pretty much listen to no rap or hiphop with exception to some older songs (before 2000). I pulled up a lil Wayne song to see what the fuss is about and it’s really funny to listen to.

Then my girlfriend reminded me that we saw him on TV around a month ago doing some performance on MTV or something and it was borderline comical.

Funny stuff.

I played bass on his song “Snooze”. Check it out.

Mac has talent.

Was it my Mac Miller or your Mac Miller? Gosh darn it, I’ve forgotten whose Mac Miller it was!

1 Like

You can have the Mac Miller, I don’t want any part of it. :wink:

So yours.

Rap in general sucks. just my view.

1 Like

This is how I accidentally read your post :smiley:

Rap can be good, I am a fan of Mac Miller, he cannot compete with Lil’ Wayne because Lil’ Wayne is garbage. It is cool to see a guy like Mac rapping. Just a young kid giving it his all.

You want to know what good rap is?

This is the definition.

Educate yourselves, and quite trying to be a little annoying hypebeast by being into your pathetic little stupid and meaningless mainstream rap.

Got it?

J.

2 Likes

Nothing about that is good, sorry bro. Honestly the only good rap is mainstream rap. I don’t listen to rap often but when I do I want it to be something everyone else knows too for a party or something of the sort.