anyone know of good rappers??

anyone know of some good rappers? i like Dr,dre, eminem, and other rappers whos raps have meaning?

unlike lil wayne where he repeats every line 40 times and says dumb things for example -

“Jumped on the celly, called Makaveli/He say he was gravy, I say I was jelly”- Lil wayne, “Abortion”

mai fvvrite raper us nkci migaj leik omg

1 Like

Dual Core,Random aka MegaRan, Dale Chase, Dr. Awkward. All nerdcore but they still have chops. especially Dualcore and Random. I would say the deepest verse is dualcore’s Hear them talking off the album All the Things. Here’s a link: http://dualcoremusic.bandcamp.com/track/hear-them-talking

Also check out some Canadian rappers they are keeping the old school golden age of rap alive

Eminem and dr. Dre are awesome.
I dont really know any though…

ar yu kiding me litle wanes moosik is so gud itz lke the breth of god

B.o.B. is my favorite. I don’t listen to much rap though.

Outsider. He’s probably my favorite.
Besides Gdragon. Who happens to be my god.

Outsider- Alone, hypnosis, like a man

Gdragon is part of a band
But he does have a single album.
Some great songs would be Crayon, heartbreaker, Korean dream.

And his band, Big Bang. Some good songs are Monster, Bad boy, fantastic baby.

Have fun :slight_smile:

One word…Logic! Do youself the favor and go listen to his music. Your life will be changed haha.

public enemy!

Biggie, big pun, mos def, and jay z.

Check this out; http://youtube.com/watch?v=qsT1RqqC1mY&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DqsT1RqqC1mY

Logic, Edubble. Look at the rap thread! There’s some great stuff posted there!

Macklemore

1 Like

The only rap I listen to is the stuff in some of Gorillaz’s songs

Listen to feel good inc. and superfast jellyfish

/thread

if you don’t know by now he’s always on his grind. Um macklemore is good. His non cliche stuff. Logic eminem dizzy wright.

People Under The Stairs
Public Enemy
The Grouch
Wu-Tang’s first album
Dead Prez
Atmosphere
Zion I
Felt
KRS-One
Black Star
El-P
Immortal Technique

1 Like

Good rapper. Haha, nice joke.

2 Likes

Kendrick Lamar is the only rapper I’ve listened to recently (except the guest rappers in songs). I really like the album, but I can’t decide if I love his raps all that much. :wink: Some really weak stuff, and then some really amazing stuff.