anyone know of good rappers??

Oh yeah, recently listened to Wugazi again. So the rappers are actually the Wu-Tang clan, but mashed up with Fugazi… So good. I mean, “if you haven’t heard it before, listen right now” kind of good.

Shing02 forever

Haha, yes! Thank your for posting that. I don’t know if there are two such different artists that I love as much as Fugazi and Wu-Tang.

Was just listening to Dance With the Devil earlier today.

Yes to all on that list. You forgot Talib Kweli, Mos Def, Mobb Deep and Redman too (I know the first two were Blackstar but I think they had fantastic solo albums).

Guru too.

I miss when rap was actually rap.

Um, did somebody really delete my post in this thread?

I like hip hop and rap. You should check out these artists if you haven’t already: Big L , Shyheim, Rakim, Mobb Deep, Notorious BIG, Kanye West, Outkast, Jedi Mind Tricks, Common, Wu Tang Clan, Method Man, Mos Def, Mac Dre, E-40, Busta Rhymes, Kendrick Lamar, Jurassic 5, Nas, Hieroglyphics, A Tribe Called Quest, Earl Sweatshirt, Jay-Z

Good is objective. Also, feel free to jump on the Wayne hate bandwagon for as long as you want, but especially The Dedication II, and the Carter I and II are phenominal albums that are regarded as some of the best by the rap community.

As far as other rappers though, Freddie Gibbs. His mixtapes BFK and A Cold Day In Hell are free on Datpiff.com and his lyrics and flow are unmatched.

You so right 8)

Anyone know of good rappers?

All the ones in the Top 10 chart :stuck_out_tongue:

And the ones that have their music on “The hits”

Check out these guys…

Atmosphere
Asop rock (not ASAP rocky)
Childish gambino

Those are what I’m listening to now.You don’t get surface level crappy lyrics from these guys.

Can only assume that’s jhb running around deleting posts for no reason, then, since he made an appearance in the thread.

I love pointless censorship! Whoo!

How do you know the censorship (if it exists in this case) is pointless?

Because my post contained nothing but four really incredible rap songs. Which is exactly what the OP asked for.

It was deleted because of unacceptable language in the videos.
Pointless I guess…

Contact me off line if you have a problem with my decisions.

Pointless indeed, OP is looking for rap music. Not often is good hip hop about unicorns and daisies.

That’s really unfortunate, isn’t it.

Run DMC

I advise somebody look at some of B.o.B’s music, although it may float towards a more pop style of rap. Some of my favorites are:
Castles
Circles
Where Are You

And if you are into the dirtier stuff, Out of My Mind is a good one, kinda funny too.

Watsky.
Flobots (group, not single, but hey)

Krispy Kreme… Hahaha