anybody like rap?

Does anybody here like rap? I personally like eminem, a guy you probably dont know named obie trice,a little bit of drake, etc. I dont like lil Wayne :-\ his voice sounds like a 12 year old girl…

I also like how in some of his raps, eminem has more meaning then lil Wayne. And by that I mean the rap isn’t about, drugs,booty,and money.
like in rabbit run, a lot of those lines have meaning.
Who do you guys like?

His voice is about as far away as you can get from a 12 year old girl.

Oh, and B.o.B.

Not generic rap, but cool stuff.

I meant like its squeaky and…annoying to me.
I like B.o.B.

I listen to more old school stuff like the Fugees and RZA.

Edubble, Hoodie Allen, Logic–all great rappers.

Matisyahu, and KJ-52 (pronounced five-two)

But lately I’ve been I’ve The mood for (not rap) Icon For Hire. You should look them up.

1 Like

Eminem and Macklemore. I used to like the songs Jay-Z and Kanye West put out. Oh Hoodie Allen and Mac Miller. God Bless - Moefv

TotalArtist and the YoyoFactory Song.  Huge Yo-Yo sensation:

Audio only…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VzAKpPJTqQ

Lacrae’s pretty cool too. But I don’t have the moolah to buy any more music :stuck_out_tongue:

recently got into the fugees, but I listen to slick rick, snoop, dre, mf doom, Kendrick lamar is my favourite rapper something smooth jazzy feel so like quest plays a big part

Matisyahu is awesome! I love his music!

i love matisyahu! And i like eminem , macklemore and i like the rap metal bad p.o.d along with all old rap i love the oldies

Cross movement :slight_smile: the ambassador e-roc :slight_smile:

Forgot to mention MF Doom.

Of course I know who Obie Trice is. He was extremely popular several years ago…

Uhh… I like MF DOOM, Drake, Young Jeezy, Ricky Rozay, Wale, Weezy F Baby, Busta, Tity Boi, Chris Brown, Justin Bieber (kid can spit!), Wiz, Spitta Andretti, Kanyeezy, Jay Z, Tyga, YoungBloodz, Outkast, Juicy J, DJ Paul, T.I., Jody Breeze, A$AP Rocky… more that I can’t think of…

Wu-Tang Clan, as well as most of their solo stuffs, particularly GZA, RZA, and Method Man. I actually met Method Man last time he toured and came through Detroit. Dude’s hilarious. Jedi Mind Tricks, Aesop Rock(not A$AP Rocky), MF Doom and all his aliases, MC Chris, The Streets, That Handsome Devil, Captain Dan & The Scurvy Crew.

??? No…

Fo realz doe.

Jay Biebz spittin straight fire in da booth.
ya feel cuh?

I listen to a lot of Kendrick Lamar, Logic, Hoodie Allen, and G-eazy tho.