looking for freehand zeros!!!

i want all freehand zeros. i’ll trade anything in my case if its mdded, or painted. i especially want takeshi modeded fh0’s and higby painted zeros.i gots lots of stuff so pm me. ;D

I might be getting a free freehand in the mail soon. what other kinds of yoyos do you have

i wouldnt consider this look at this
http://yoyoexpert.com/forums/index.php/topic,7837.msg87179/topicseen.html#new
but if you consider it ask him to ship first

Hey, don’t trade yoyos with this guy, he’s a scammer! If you trade or buy yoyos with him, he won’t trade or give it to you!

Look here:

Happy Throwing! =]

1 Like

I WANT THE PEAK YOU OWE ME OR MY AQUA 888 BACK YOU SOB!!

:frowning:

HE IS A SCAMMER!!!

Hey Samad, let me buy a pitchfork and a torch. bought it CHAAAAAARRRRRGE!!!

Happy Throwing! =]

ditto

huh?

Happy Throwing! =]

its just a short word that means ‘‘same here’’

From what i heard, dont buy from this guy. I cant stand it when people are disshonest, what do you have to say for yourself? Are you a scammer? If not you have to say something. :-\

1 Like

the people who traded with him should sue him

notice how he doesn’t respond to any comments? SCAMMER!!!

Funny how AvtrOfWoe caught you and yet you still come here trying to scam us.
I want my yoyo’s back. Both of them. Or you can send me the yoyo’s that you said you would. This weekend. No excuses.

I think he got the point after the first three flame posts lol.

@emoelmoisawesome: I suggest that you stay away from making any form of BST post as your reputation has gotten really bad and people will never stop flaming you. You know you’ve scammed and making posts like this ensures that you will go down in a way that will leave you without any dignity. There’s only a small group of people we keep out of the community, and I think you are really close to becoming one of those persons.

He probably hasn’t seen this yet. Its been almost a week since he logged in :stuck_out_tongue:

well, when he does log in, he has a fair ammount of explaining, and shipping, to do

lol yes

scammer

omgnowaitrlly?

lolol yeah samad rlly