looking for freehand zeros!!!

BURN THE WITCH!!!

He is probaly never logging on again.

Not to jump into the mob mentality of stoning the chap, but if it’s true that he is out to scam people, if he’s smart (if), then he can easily create a new account and try to rip you off with a new name. Or at least it would seem easy enough to do. So everyone might want to proceed with caution when dealing with anyone unfamiliar.

unless its a different ip address i think someone will notice its the same guy

If he realy is a scamer yoyoexpert should ban him from the site so nobody will fall into his trap.

if he hasnt logged on in a week or more banning him does nothing because if he does log in he wont have a very pleasant experience

agreed

yes.

I think this is enough… Granted, he scammed some people, granted I was getting ready to give away half of my collection for a G5+ that he probably doesn’t have, but he probably saw this as a guest, I know I’ve checked my BST as a guest cause I didn’t have much time and I knew if I logged in I’d check all my unread posts and ect… He probably said “aw man… Their on to me, Ima split”, OR he made a new SN and started anew ect ect…

So to the point, half a page of BST and a page and a half of FIREY FLAME!!! is on the verge of a bit much and unprofessional… So this thread will always be here along with the one titled as his name as a great warning…

Yes he is a 99.99999% confirmed scammer and yes no one wants to get scammed, so theres really no more need to keep on with this…

Thanks

1 Like

Thanks Mitch. I request this thread be locked.

Anyway, to lower some concerns, I doubt he will scam again. His parents are aware of the terrible things he has done, and I am sure he is being punished (I personally hope its physical :P.) I kid of course, but I do hope he gets what’s coming to him.

I have a Clear FHZ With Pink or Orange string or a lime highlight I want a Throw Monkey for it though

Did you not read the all posts before this?

lol

This needs to be locked.

Perfect Monty Python moment.

that’s what i was going for. thank you for being the only one who got that! ;D

why do people continue to post here, you posting here isnt doing anything useful so stop, i am going to report this thread to the mods in the hopes of them locking/deleting it.