Looking for duncan freehand yoyos.

Just what the title says. Looking for freehand 1’s, hyper’s, and zeros (not the zeros so much)

Would like reasonable condition stock or modded any color is fine.

Don’t really have any money but I have a beat up [s]hayabusa/s, metal zero and a flying squirell (spelling?) to offer.

Yup so that’s it let me know if your interested,
davideyo

I have a red FH2. No stickers or silicone. So, you need some friction stickers. Comes with a Yellow Die. No original box. Comes with thick and thin spacers.

Just throwin this out there, but the cost of shipping any of those yo-yos for a trade would almost cover the cost of a FH2 from Toys R Us.

I have a Freehand Zero if your interested.

It has one silicone sticker, metal weight rings, and comes with the original side caps. Pretty good condition, execept for one long black mark, a few small scuffs, and a slight vibe. Responsive. Probebly won’t be with a clean bearing.

Thanks but like JM said i could just get one at toysrus so prob not but thanks any way.

No thanks i already have a fhz and was more looking for a freehand 1 or hyper.

I have an fh1 it’s not that great. I’ve never played with a zero or fh2 but they’re probably both better

Where did you get the FH1 from?

I have an fh1 it’s not that great. I’ve never played with a zero or fh2 but they’re probably both better
[/quote]
[/quote]
A little puzzle store in province town cape cod probably my first string trick yoyo and I must say my knowledge is limited now but it’s better than it was then. I was dissapointed then as well…

[/quote]
A little puzzle store in province town cape cod probably my first string trick yoyo and I must say my knowledge is limited now but it’s better than it was then. I was dissapointed then as well…
[/quote]
That is a FH2.

[/quote]
That is a FH2.
Positive? I never read a 2 anywhere on the box just all this stuff about how Steve brown invented it I always assumed it was a 1 :-
[/quote]

That is a FH2.
Positive? I never read a 2 anywhere on the box just all this stuff about how Steve brown invented it I always assumed it was a 1 :-
[/quote]

[/quote]
Does it look like this?

http://www.yoyonation.com/product.php?productid=16418&cat=131&page=1

Or maybe has a flaming die on the cap?

Yeah, that’s what I was trying to say. If you bought it off the shelf, its a FH2.

Yeah, I’m pretty posotive.

I assumed my FH2 was a FH1 for a while too.

Oh that’s weird it does look like that… Oh well let me change my answer. I don’t like freehand 2s… But does a freehand 1 look like?