Looking for a throw! Around 60 bucks

So im pretty new, ive owned a Horizon and a Monkey Finger (forget the name).
Im looking for someone reputable to buy from.
Around 60 dollars is what im trying to spend lol
Wider design preferred.

Any advice would be great as well!
Thanks, James

1 Like

Pm sent

Well im sure like any other b/s/t you can find deals… a more expensive throw with a little use decently discounted.

1 Like

I pmd you I have a good bit for 60 or less!

2 Likes

You said… you are new here? Welcome!
There are many good throws on our forum BST and prices are listed inmost cases…
But… you may need to narrow that search a small amount? Are you after an unresponsive yoyo? Metal or plastic? What’s a comfortable size in your hands…I.e. 54dia… or 57/58? You did say wider! That helps…
You favor any specific brand? That could influence your choice?
So much to consider…?
Maybe browse a few websites starting with this one! Yoyoexpert.com

3 Likes

Thank you Rockstar… What your saying makes me see Glenacious’s point (though he could of been a tad politer about it). I should have been more specific. I did enjoy the horizon which was |Diameter:|58.98 mm / 2.32 inches|
|Width:|42.64 mm / 1.68 inches|
|Gap Width:|4.58 mm / .18 inches|
So nothing smaller then this. Wider i dont mind, im looking for stability and the ease of landing tricks.

1 Like

I dont really have a favorite brand do to my inexperience… i like the look of one drop and Clyw though I want to learn fingerspins and im assuming thats hard with the side effects

1 Like

I would assume that being “inexperienced” as you put it you’re not looking for anything exotic which is good!

My humble recommendation would be a Shutter Wide Angle. I seem to remember someone was selling a collection recently. Maybe @Durfee?? Otherwise, even as new, they are solidly within your budget…

5 Likes

I second the Wide Angle! It’s a fantastic yo-yo, comes in some amazing colors, is wide like you like and is within your budget!

@Durfee has a silver and a black up for sale right now for just $35 shipped each. I just bought a green one off of him last week :). Amazing deal!!

3 Likes

Ive orded a one drop kuntosh 5000 QV.

2 Likes

Congrats on the Kuntosh QV. I hear it’s a great yoyo.

Ok so … i get the whole take a chance idea ( which is what i did with me first 3 yoyos). Loved the horizon… then struck out on a 110$ yoyo and a 50$ yoyo. So its not like i havent tried this. I dont enjoy wasting 160$ on anything let alone on yoyos that I ever touched again. Being new (which obvioulsy i still am) I couldnt understand how a yoyo like the horizon which is around 50$ felt better to me then a 110$ yoyo. So at that point I came on here. If i had a local store to feel and throw a couple times I wouldnt be on here. Everyone has the right to voice there opinions and thats fine im not knocking anyone but do it somewhere else. Not on a guys thread who is oblivious to yoyos and just wants some help. Once again thanks to everyone for the responses. Have a good friday night :beers:

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.