Looking for a specific yo-yo DVD

When I was a kid a yo-yo showman came to my school in Queensland and preformed I remember I was amazed and fell in love with yo-yos after would he told us he was selling yo-yos and a DVD where he taught us how to use them with some tricks now I’m an adult and want to teach my nephew how to use one but I want to give him a copy of the DVD I learned from but it lost to time and I can’t remember the name of the DVD or the guy can someone help me find it
The only info I can remember is

The guy said he preformed for a president (even had a clip on the DVD of him doing it)(don’t know which president)

I think he said he won a tournament or something (maybe)

And maybe names might have being the yo-yo king. though a google search didn’t help

2 Likes

I wonder if this is something @yyfben2.deactivated would know about…

That said, unless the nostalgia is the important part, there are far better learning resources out there on the internet today than any DVD could provide.

Taking a complete guess here…
could it have been Dennis McBride?

1 Like

Or maybe Dazzling Dave (Dave Shulte)?

Ned show.

2 Likes

Found this. Lol Roy Acuff teaching nixon.

2 Likes

Lmao i am dying

1 Like

Don’t think it was him

The search continue

1 Like

How about the Yomega DVD with Ooch? I happen to have that. TBH, I’ve learned more from yoyoexpert videos

1 Like

You may have missed it but this info is likely correct. The fella that posted it is pretty knowledgeable in this area…

2 Likes

Cosmic yo-yos ultimate trick collection?
The school connection sure sounds like the Ned show though, as Ben suggested.

1 Like