Looking for a recommendation

-Do you know how to bind the yoyo? (If you don’t know what bind means then you don’t know how)
Yes.

-Do you have a yoyo that you own or played with that you have liked very much? Describe every detail. Eg. what kind of friction stickers you are using, cleaned bearing or not, and so on.
I liked the Chief for it’s insane stability and crazy long spin times. I also like the Phenom for it’s speed.

-Do you have a preferred shape of the yoyo?
Preferably V shaped, H shape is good too, but the shape doesn’t matter that much.

-Do you have a preferred weight or weight distribution? Answer it saying similar to this or that yoyo.
62-66g lightweight, heavily rim weighted

-Do you have a price range?
Under $200, or anything I can find on the BST for under $200, so let’s say… $300?

-Do you have a certain amount of yoyos narrowed down? List them.
I’m interested in the MadHouse Rad, Deadly Spins Wrath, YoYoJam Diamondback, Titan3, H3X, and sOMETHING Anglam so far… But open to other suggestions.

-Do you prefer a certain brand?
Not really.

-Are you looking for a yoyo that specializes a style? Like looping, off string, freehand, etc.
1A.

-Do you prefer a certain response syetem?
Not really.

-Do you want hubsstacks or z stacks?
Doesn’t matter.

-What trick are you currently working on?
I’m at the expert section of this site, but working on my own stuff too, currently working on Ladder Escape.

-Do you want a yoyo to Thumb grind or arm grind good?
Preferably but not required.

I’m really looking for a full sized yoyo that is really stable, plays fast, long sleeping, and handles horizontal well.

Look at some C3 throws…

Could you be more specific?

You could get literally anything with that… I would buy 2 or 3 yoyos with that, ex. Chik,summit,_____
but if you want one, id say wrath or anglam. Haven’t tried them, but hear there really good. Good luck bro!

Hmm all your criteria narrow down to the MVP2 and the Summit.
Both are WAYYYYYYY more stable than the chief.
And spin much longer and stronger.
MVP2 is faster than the summit.
But the summit plays more enjoyably.
I would say go for the Summit.

Unfortunately I’ve thrown none of those. The anglam is definately the most interesting for me of the ones oyu listed but I really love my Checkmate

I didn’t like he MVP (1 or 2) only because of the rims… I loved the summit on the other hand

Any other recommendations? Anyone else recommend the Summit? Or something else?

Pretty much everyone recommends the Summit.

NO! ALL HYPE SLOW AND HEAVY!

Irony GBA.

but… but… I asked for fast and light :-\

I just got a Summit today. It’s crazy. Smooth, stable, chill but it can go fast (I’ve seen people use it for faster play), it’s amazing in the hand… Really can’t go wrong with it. :slight_smile:

Dont get a summit. Get a puffin. Ask anyone, the Summit is slow and heavy, but lots of people like that, people like us dont.

Thats how i felt, play it for a week or two and compare it to some other CLYW, then tell me how u feel. Have u tried switching SEs? WAAAAAAY heavy

I traded mine for a cheif and a burnside

The puffin’s never really caught my interest, really not a fan of that shape :stuck_out_tongue:

AC? I hear its faster than the summit

Tre 2k13. Super fast.

This kid doesn’t know what he’s talking about. The Summit is fine, and plays any speed, including fast. It doesn’t feel heavy, it feels floaty. Don’t listen to him.

Double post