Look out for buck choy!!!!!

Hey!
I just read your Post about Buck Choy. And, I am So Sorry about your Little Brother, and how you dont have the Tactic anymore. People like that are Retards, and just report him. You can trust most people on the Forum. But, that guy needs to learn a lesson. I actually Teared up when I heard about your little Brother. I feel So Bad for you. I am So Sorry.
But, I would Never Ever do that to Somebody.
I am Really Sorry about your Tactic, and Little Brother. :-[

This just ruined my day. :’(

That’s what it was like when I got scammed too :cry:

me 2 i called andre and got the scammers number and it got worked out

sorry about scam this is block

Okay mate, as promised I have a red Proto and a surprise heading your way, straight from YYE!

Let me know when you get it!

6 Likes

there is no way this post should be up. it is wrong and inhumane! just give him negative feedback and be done with it!

Why is this thread wrong. It brings this matter to attention to the forum users

how is this wrong and inhumane. just like what AFrozenYetiBaby said other people wont trade with him. also he cant be done with it he just got scammed out of his tactic his baby brother THAT DIED gave him.

Most of you guys seem to be partially incapable of thought. So please. Stop and think. Ask you yourself this: Why was he trading his treasured Tactic in the first place? This is no different than a regular scam. He agreed to the trade. (Quite a bad trade, too, I might add.) Then he got ripped off. It happens all the time. If his Tactic were as special as he says it is, then he wouldn’t have been trading it in the first place. Especially for a Protostar.

Anyone agree with me? Or am I the one who has no idea what they are talking about? Lets not start an argument, all I am asking for is your respectful opinion.
I would especially like to hear Q’s take on this, if he sees this post.

1 Like

People should know this guy scams, and that the mods should ban him.

Even if LCW11635 is lieing, we still know Buck Choy is a scammer, and he should be banned. He has 1 fake feedback, and 1 other bad feedback. He won’t reply on here to defend himself, even though he was online, and you know he had to have seen this thread. That classifies him as a scammer to me.

Respectfully,
James Reed

Buck Choy is definitely a scammer and a loser. But it is a mystery why LCW traded it and now wont answer our questions as to why ???

Couldn’t have said it better my self. :slight_smile:

His name is Eric Horn. Hope this helps! I had no idea bout your baby bro! Ill pray for you and your family! What a rotten sleesy mean person!

Thats really nice!

Ok 1st off it was a b grade tactic and dinged wortha bout 30$ and traded it for a mint red protostar soo yeah. 2cd, yess i loved that yoyo but buck really wanted it and ive always wanted a protostar. 3rd Why would i lie about this. There are some sick ppl on this forum and @yo_adam im not trying ot be rude but if u were just scammed of something u really loved and it took you THREEE DAYS to decide to do the trade or not, dont tell me u wouldnt be mad! put ur self in my place. And finnaly yess i did trade it although i loved it, but i know my brother and he would want me to do what makes me happy, so dont act like u know me or know where im comin from. cuz u dont. Thanks

LCW11635 was trying to do the right thing by making someone happy w/ something his brother used to make him happy. There is nothing wrong w/ that and to accuse others of being “partially incapable of thought” proves, you “partially” didn’t think either. You obviously didn’t know the story either. Yes, he got scammed, that stinks, and lets face it, I’m sure that getting scammed is none of our favorite past times either. The forum needs to know about scammers so that we can weed them out. Regardless if it was a throw he love or hated, he shouldn’t have lost it this way. End of story.

1 Like

I don’t think anyone is arguing that getting scammed is a pleasant experience or an acceptable practice.
More so the part about the brother and the gifted Tactic story that has inspired people to send free stuff. Scammers get ostracized, but no members ever buy free stuff from YYE for the victims.
I think their point is that if it wasn’t important enough to keep, it wasn’t important enough to lose, and that is what makes this the same as every other scammer post.

1 Like

Really…u think i asked for free stuff! He was a nice enough guy to offer so i said yes!

I’m sure he isn’t doing this for free yoyos, he’s doing it to get people to not trade with him, be more cautious who they trade with, and most of all, get Buck Choy banned.

-James Reed