Look out for buck choy!!!!!

Buck Choy is lucky he is not within driving distance from me or I’d go get your throw back. He is a dirt bag to do that to someone. I’m sorry you got scammed and I’m extremely sorry about your brother.

3 Likes

I’m really sorry for both of your losses.
If I hadn’t just shipped my B-grade tactic out to another person
I WOULD HAVE
Sent it it you.
I’m really sorry to hear about this.

I always knew that guy was trouble, but this is wrong.

He really should be banned.

Wat an

[b]MOD EDIT: YOU KNOW BETTER. I DON’T CARE WHY YOU USE THE WORDS. YOU ARE BREAKING THE RULES AND MOST OF YOU AREN’T EVEN OLD ENOUGH TO TALK THAT WAY.

THANKS
ICTHUS[/b]

my words exactly…

Hes online right now!!!

wait, wait, wait. even if you got the protostar you would be crying? Why trade something with such a great sentimental value?

1 Like

I’m soooo sorry about your brother, and that. I hate scams sooooo much, I’m just so sorry, I can feel your pain. And I hope he never shows up on these forums again.

He’s online right now, hopefully a mod will see this thread and ban him.

Here is his profile. He has -1 positive feedbacks. 1 good, 2 bad.
Oh, and check out what his fav. yoyo is… a Tactic.
www.yoyoexpert.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=1705

~James Reed

His one good feedback is fake.

Wow. That guy has nothing better to do with his life.

I was wondering that myself

I am very sorry about your little brother. :frowning: As for Buck Choy, the mods need to ban him again permanently this time. Yes, again, because he was banned once I believe, but he somehow came back. I despise scammers. (I know that is a strong word, but hate didn’t quite cut it for me.) We need to spread this thread around to all of the other forums, so he can’t do anything like this again.

Couldn’t have said it any better myself.

Here is his profile. He has -1 positive feedbacks. 1 good, 2 bad.
Oh, and check out what his fav. yoyo is… a Tactic.
www.yoyoexpert.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=1705

~James Reed
[/quote]
Ya I reported that positive feedback. And yet I’m still outraged. :confused:

:frowning: Sorry about your brother. I’ve been feeling bad too, my dog past away like 4 weeks ago… it sucks… :cry:

:frowning: Buck Choy must die! >:(

how what a im really sorry

[b]
MOD EDIT: YOU KNOW BETTER. I DON’T CARE WHY YOU USE THE WORDS. YOU ARE BREAKING THE RULES AND MOST OF YOU AREN’T EVEN OLD ENOUGH TO TALK THAT WAY.

THANKS
ICTHUS[/b]

he wont reply to my messages

i would expect you reported him already. im sorry for your loss. i know how you feel. 3 of my grandparents died in the same month and then next month my dog died. i hope the mods catch him. just wondering why would you trade something so presious to you. especially a tactic for a protstar.

I’m not suprised buck choy would do this. He is a big #@#@ on youtube cause he writes bad things about people and swares and makes hurtful remarks. And i heard he sends inocent peole bad messages.