new dude trading

sup, im yo-dah and im trading away my yoyos pick from

the original pure:color blue
skyy chaser:color orange
mvp cherry:red
heavy cream: blue

im trading to get a pistolero so if you have one to trade talk to me

i thought you already had one >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( and whoo told you about the fourm

What, is he a scammer or something?

Who knows until he responds.

…Why are you angry. Maybe he wants another one, is there something I’m missing? :-\

I’m going to guess and say they may be friends. He could also be angry that the guy didn’t use him as a referral for the forum. Is there a referral counter on this site?

Jewondeck, you need to watch your language, this is a family friendly forum.

JewOnDeck was banned for his post. Get back on topic

i am confused :-\

OK, I figured it out. Yo-dah is king yo on yoyonation.
This is the feedback they left for each other. (edited for content)

negative THIS GUY PROMISED ME A MINT CONDITION CLYW PEAK… THATS A LIE
HE LIED! ! ! WE WORKED THIS DEAL OUT THAT I WOULD BY FOR 135 BUCK AND HE SENDS THE MINT PEAK. WHEN I GOT IT I WAS SO P***** THERE WAS SO MANY MARKS ON IT AND HE WROTE IN MARKER SORRY B****… IF I GET TO HIM HES DEAD ! !
Comment by: king yo

negative stop liein when you are the reall scammer
this n**** lied to me he took my mony and gave me negative ffedd back lieing about a clyw peak after i sent him 200 for a gold pure so dont belive himmm hees a liein a** n**** i lost f***** 200 dollers and people dont even want to buy from me f***** hate this n************ snifff i miss my money
Comment by: therealyoyovsman

now i’m even more confused…

so what do we do now ??? :-\

First of all the OP needs to post pictures per the rules.

Now for the good stuff.

if you want to trade with this person, here is what you should do.
Force him to send first. This way yo know you are getting what you ask for. If it’s not you have to send it back. This is the price to pay to deal with the unknown.

and if the condition is what is messed up, that isn’t too bad unless it is seriously screwed up. it is either send at the same time and then get a chance where you get scammed like what has been said (usually unlikely) or you can send first or have them send first and if there is a problem, mesage them and send it back for a good feedback. feedback isn’t just how they work with trades, but also how they work with a problem. if they acted well with the problem, write that on their feedback.

and if they dont send it back, then write that on there feed back. that is a serious problem. it is stealing and that is ban-worthy

dont trade with any of them, a few IPs were banned on One Drop forums from coming from the same place, all associated with Jewondeck BST.

Looks like the same thing is going on here.