LOOK FOR STRING REVIEWERS

Hello my fellow throwers,

I have been making string for the past 7 or 8 months or so. I have a pretty loyal following of people who buy their string from me. They seem to think it is some good stuff. As do I of course, I only throw my string. The reason I am posting on here today is because I am looking for some serious throwers to to try out and write a review of my 5 different types of string. If you are interested in being a tester and doing a review I will supply you with a sample pack including one of each type of string. I will not just be choosing anyone to write a review, I would like reviewer’s that have a good amount of posts and thank you’s taken on this site showing your experience in writing post’s and the wealth of information you hold due to your amount of thank you’s. I would also like thrower’s who are deeply involved in the community and love to throw and share the knowledge that they have learned over the years. If you think you are one of these people and would like to try my string and write a review for me then please by all means, Personal Message me and we will have a little talk and see what we can do.

If you want to check out my string you can go to Facebook business page or my B/S/T to see what my product looks like they both located right here

Facebook.com/quick13string  While you are here THROW me a like.
http://yoyoexpert.com/forums/index.php/topic,43825.msg418884.html#msg418884

2 Likes

I will be writing my review sometime this week

:slight_smile:

Good luck!

I would love to review some of your string broseph. Just let me know man.

Here is a quick review of some of the strings Quickie makes.

Lucky 7- This was my personal favorite, it held tension the best and still whipped really well. About Toxic speed, but manages tension better IMO. Came in some pretty cool colors to boot.

Quick 13- This string was really, I mean really fast. I think it has a hair or two of nylon in it. Fun to fool around with, but too fast for me to use seriously.

I haven’t got a pm back quikie so ami dining it?

woah. You… might wanna check your spelling there.
But, same here. I haven’t got word either. I’d rather get a no than nothing.