Triton, Quake, Custom Albatross 4-Sale

http://i1311.photobucket.com/albums/s673/Devin_Higgins/20130620_032024_zpsf925d17c.jpg
$40

http://i1311.photobucket.com/albums/s673/Devin_Higgins/20130712_035847_zps8dd9fe20.jpg
$70 Mint/Box/Pin

http://i1311.photobucket.com/albums/s673/Devin_Higgins/AlbatrossCut_zpsae1d4843.jpg
Offer

Pay Pal Only
No Trades
Offers with money are welcome.
$5 Shipping

WWW.FACEBOOK.COM/QUICK13STRING

I am small company out of Orlando, Florida that just enjoys making string for throwers. I am not trying to be the biggest in the industry but I would like to be one of the best. My strings are of the highest quality and last for a very long time. The more you play them the better they get. They get way better long before they get worse. Give them a try I guarantee you will find a new favorite string.

All strings now made using a “Touch-less” process. Although still hand made, this new process will keep all the oils from my hands off your brand new strings. Extending their life and giving you a one of a kind, brand new string feel.

$2.00 for Four/ Sample Pack. One of each type. Colors of my choice
$2.50 for Five/ Lucky 7 or Super Soft Six
$2.50 for Five/ Type 13 or Neutron Helix

Shipping pricing depends on quantity and shipping method.

All strings are hand made. Per Order, no stockpiling or whole selling.
50"-54" in length.
Available Colors: Colors can vary from time to time.

Polyester
Nylon

I have 4 types out at the moment.

Lucky 7-100% Polly Mix of soft and slick. Tension control is good. Binds tight.

Super Soft 6- 100% Poly blend with a floaty feel through slack tricks but still enough weight to get you through whips at a comfortable speed. Tension control is excellent, this string also has a looser twist.

Type 13- Poly/Nylon This string has the slickest feel. Whips faster than average but not out of control. Tension hold is good.

Neutron Helix- Poly/Nylon This is for the player who likes a stiffer string. This string needs no description, just a 20 minute break in time and it SPEAKS for it self.

I will also do custom blend colors and material for additional pricing that is negotiable. We can discuss that if you are interested.

I make each order custom when it is received I do not stockpile string. I do this so each order is made with careful attention to detail so you get the highest quality product for your money.

If your interested or want to see a picture of some product E-mail me, find me on FB, reply to this post or Personal Message me. These are picture of some orders I have made. There are more pictures of other string colors on the Quick 13 Facebook page.

Facebook.com/quick13string

Images of CUSTOM orders

Patriot

Screamin Yellow

Nuclear Bud

Shipping depends on quantity

Now Accepting Pay Pal

Remember these are custom hand made individually one at a time.

Quickiesilver143@gmail.com

Happy Customers

Like my facebook page, GET A FREE STRING

www.facebook.com/quick13string

I love toxic dragon string and even tho I have 10 packs stocked up I still have been throwing quick 13!! Don’t be scared people go like his FB and get yourself a free sample!!

33 Likes so far. Let’s say number 40 will get 5 of a new string I’m working on to try out.

www.facebook.com/quick13string

Bump for new string type.

Twist

Some good offers on the table. May be gone quickly.

bump for sas

How does the Sasquatch play.