Light Yoyos Vs Heavy Yoyos

So i’ve been wondering what weight do people prefer for yoyo, i have the shutter wide angle so its light and fast, would a heavier yoyo give an oposite outcome?

4 Likes

It completely depends on the design. I’ve played 64g yoyos that play super heavy, and 68g yoyos that play light.

For 0A, I really like lighter yoyos.
For 1A, I tend to favor heavier yoyos, though the G2 GBP and OPYoyos Spright are amazing.

4 Likes

Oh, i used the replay pro not too long ago but its so slow on the string.

1 Like

Yeah it really just depends on design, weight distribution, etc

1 Like

Yeah the replay pro is a heavy throw.

Replay is a good yoyo. I just hate how it feels. Feels like a cheap toy lol

1 Like

True

And you cant finger spin

I disagree😤 i love how it feels, but it is vibey tho

1 Like

Its not too bad, but great beginner yoyo, its where i started😌

1 Like

Marco have you tried the shutter wide

Really? Mine was really smooth. I just felt like out of all the plastics I own… it’s the only one that feels like it came in McDonald’s happy meal lol. It’s just the plastic. But you can do any trick on it and it took a national title home so can’t say it’s not good.

3 Likes

Wow, very cool

Yes, it is my second metal yoyo and I still use it regularly. I love it so much. It’s my favorite 1A yoyo.

2 Likes

Im gonna start a channel on Tuesday, and im gonna start with a shutter wide unboxing.

1 Like

I think I know what you mean. I have different feelings towards the plastic. To me it feels like a toy and I like that feel. Other yoyos like super wide competition bimetal yoyos just don’t have that toy like feel, you know what I mean?
And yes, my replays are very vibey. But I don’t care about vibe so it doesn’t matter to me.

2 Likes

True, and its special to me becuase its my firsy real yoyo

Funny thing is one day it will be like the coke or fanta yoyo to the future gen

Yeah i know what you mean. I love plastic yoyos that one just feels cheaper than most to me. I have the first base, yoyo friends dove, c3 speedaholic xx and I had a replay but gave it away. How much vibe is too much vibe for you? Like a 5/10?

1 Like

What site do you use for yoyo shoping