Light Yoyos Vs Heavy Yoyos

Depends the mood for me.

https://yoyos4africa.co.za/
Do you think the yoyos here are well priced

There is no too much vibe for me haha🤣
Brrrrrrrrrrr
As long as it doesn’t affect perfomance I don’t care (and if it was cheap because when I buy something expensive and its vibey than that’s not ok)

2 Likes

Yeah I feel that. You still at nationals?

I have ordered from several shops including yoyoexpert

I think yoyo factory should create the VibeYo for you

1 Like

Yeah dude, I’m still at nationals. My mind is 100% yoyo right now, I’m even cleaning bearings right now. Tomorrow is the last day of nationals, 1A finals will be held tomorrow. Can’t wait to see their perfomances as 1A is the most competitve division.

1 Like

Haha😂

Cool, is it on youtube

1 Like

Yep, but they only upload super long unedited livestreams. Deutsche Yo-Yo Meisterschaft 2021 - Tag 1 - YouTube

1 Like

Thats nice, have you ever met Corli Du Toit or see her peform

No I haven’t met her

Do you use a yoyo glove

1a will always be my favorite. Can’t wait for my first contest. Make a cool video

2 Likes

Same, but i have to wait till this dang covid is over

TL;DR: Heavy for when I’m focused, light for when I’m chillin’.

My two favorites are kinda on both ends of the spectrum. One Drop Top Deck and Legendary Terrarian (with ultralights). I like both for different situations, moods, states of mind, etc.

Top Deck is 66 grams so it plays a little on the heavier side. It feels solid and dependable, but can bring on fatigue after a long session. It’s my workhorse and can do anything my limited abilities will allow. It’s great for learning, practicing and experimenting.

Legendary Terrarian at 63.2 grams feels light and floaty and can go for hours. Although slightly less forgiving, the light weight makes it my “safe” option when I’m feeling tired or not 100% focused. This is the one I pick up most when I just want to relax and zone out.

The funny thing is, they’re only about 3 grams apart, but like others have stated, it seems to be more about the weight distribution, size and shape that gives it a heavy or light feel.

3 Likes

Yes.

1 Like

Oh cool, whats your lightest yoyo

1 Like

The GWAY Daredevil is my lightest unresponsive now at 62 grams.

2 Likes

Have you tried the mighty flea, so smalll

2 Likes