letting people touch your yoyos.

oh sorry ro i misread the post the movie kicksa@$# i nevver saw but heard it was pretty bad…

It was only the best movie ive seen for a long time its right behind toy story 3 :wink:

i heard toy story 3 was like an acid trip… lol. And i went to go see grown ups yesterday and it was sold out so we were gana see ts3 but we were going for free with io cards and didn’t have money cause we brought our own snacks and we didn’t have money for 3-d glasses… that is soooo stupid.

yeah the 3d seemed tacked on

This made me laugh haha

if someone asked me to use my yoyo i would say w8 one second and grab a imperial :smiley:

i was out today a friend asked me if he could use my mint dm for a while and he scratched it up a lot >:(

dinging yoyos is like using diapers, you eventually grow out of it.

In the last week, I smashed my yoyo slightly on the door frame because there were so many people in the room.

That’s why I always carry a looper with me when I go someplace, They can use it to their ability, and no worrys about dings. Although sometimes they’ll want to try my metal or whatever I was carrying, because they think it’ll MAGICALLY make them better. >:( -

-In which case I walk them over to a grassy or dirt spot… :smiley:

This one chick at the mall was like hott as crap and she was talkin to me and saw my yoyo through my pocket and shes like can i try. O.O i was like ummmmmm yeah sure i guess?? So she throws it and that was the end of my BvM…but i did talk to a hott chick so its like a win/ lose situation. lol

YOUR SVZB BVM?
KILL HER >:D

i would not let anyone touch your yoyos unless they are a advanced yoyo player or very good at it. because i let my freind use my mint silver dv888 2007 and he put a huge gash in it

Was it raw, or silver?

Someone recognized a yoyo in a pocket? :o Most people probably think it’s chew or those mints.

one night after work i went to the bar with a couple of co-workers. when the female coworker asked to try my 2 day old pink addiction i didnt see anything wrong with the idea, so i let her. she immediately proceeded to to throw it into the hard wood floors of the bar. Shortly after i was done complaining bout her dinging up my brand new throw i realized that she was about a foot shorter than me and the string was much too long for her (not to mention she was clueless bout how to use the yoyo). so in retrospect i was more to blame than her.