letting people touch your yoyos.

that means you should definitly buy a buddha king 2!

What? Buddha King 2’s sleep for 21 minutes (the new record) and they can’t handle string tricks. That was just really random.

It’s a inside joke.

I’ve had multiple situations like this:

At school one of my friends picked my 888x (violet…weird huh?) out of my case behind my back when I clearly told him to grab a plastic. He pull started it and proceeded to balance it on his finger, so I thought he would be alright. He then let the yoyo off his finger and put it in a crazy UFO. Instead of grabbing it to stop it he just lowered it to the ground and let it spin out. Good thing it was a linoleum floor but I was still sorta bugged.

Another time I was waiting for a bus with a friend. We were playing around with my dv888 doing a combo then swinging it onto her finger and then continuing on. I told her to “never ever let it go, let ME swing it off.” After some successful tries for some reason she decides to let it drop onto a grate. I wasn’t able to pull it up in time and it got 2 huge dings on both sides. This was back when the DV888 was my only metal. Her response: “It’s ONLY $60…” I’ve long since let it go though, since I’m not a jerk

Another less serious time was at NER. I let a kid use my DV888 for a while. I told him to be careful and he said he would, but the whole time he was repeatedly hitting it on the ground. I was using my brand new classic 888 and he asked if he could use it. Unfortunately I had to say no. In hindsight I feel a little bad but it was the truth.

In a situation like that I would have done the same thing. ;D Only I would ask her to try it over grass in a nice way. 8) I don’t let really anyone especially yuggles touch my good metals.

~James Reed!

When that happens, I actually feel physical pain.

yea this has happened to me. from other people and mostly from myself when im ??? i learned my lesson and now i only take my beat up dv888 out of the house (its so beat i wouldn’t even inspect it if i dropped it on concrete). i wish i could but i would never let my gnarwhal leave my house ;D

well next time ill ask her to do it over grass . I look at my 888 and chuckle when i see the dings. I like to call it a “Battle Wound” It has a cool story to go with it so w.e. ;D P.S yuggles is an awesome word. there was a 20-30 yr old yuggle that my friend let try his dm and was about to walk the dog o the handball court hahahaha. i dont trust yuggles

I think just about every mark on my metal yoyos has come from someone else trying it out and hitting them on the floor. It used to bother me, now it doesn’t so much anymore.

Just stress how important the yoyos are to you, I have let many people try mine out, and not a ding yet. ;D

ditto
it might be because i am so short and my string is to short for everyone else ;D

At canada nats you could constantly hear people dinging their yoyos on the ground. It was horrible. One of my friends tried this guys spy pro and got a little scratch, It was kind of funny :stuck_out_tongue:

Nothing happened to my violet 888x at least. And what’s up with everyone having those?

It’s because violet is a sexy color…

Best quote ever…lol.

she was really hot… I have no chance :frowning: were just friends.

Pretend your gay that works look at kick@**

Wha??? ur gay? Can we get back on topic and not talk about the hot girl that dinged my yoyo.

sort of… :frowning: :cry:

Once again, sorry about the tiny one on your tactic :-[

I always let people try my yoyos if there is a safe place around. If there is grass, or soft carpet then I make sure that they are on it. Then I tighten up the loop on their finger so that it wont fly off. It feels really tight it them, but oh well. I have never had someone ding on of my yoyos. Oh ya, and if there is a spot that they can stand that is like a hill, I make them stand there. (So that the ground in front of them is lower than where they are standing, so it won’t hit the ground as easy.)

apparently you never saw that movie. (p.s. Im not gay) i have no problem letting people that know how to bind use my yoyos. if they dont know how to bind oh well better luck next time. unless its yyj or another plastic that i happen to be carrying with me.