Let's talk vibe.

Really? These days their laptops are as good as anybodies, better than most for sure.

I say that owning a Lenovo X1-C ultra book as my main computer. If windows could take advantage of the retina display, I would have bought a mac book for sure. Unfortunately, I live in Visual Studio for my work. >:(

Yeah I agree. Dell was trying to sell some crap with an i3 processor lol

Wow, I an very surprised nobody has said “wait, what’s vibe?”
Good job guys.

Don’t see why you have to come in here bashing other peoples opinions

I’ve thrown plenty of yyf’s equivalant to the general-yo’s I’ve owned and most of my one drops have had a minor vibe.

I like vibe I like how it feels when the string vibrates when your throwing! And howlp

Do we still need to make post in this thread I think we get the idea.

I was very close to doing it. I decided to be good.

Yeah… The proton is scary smooth.

Has Oxy been dethroned? Also the 888 is well known for its smoothness.

Nah there’s just some that kinda joined it on the throne. Onedrops, CLYW’s, general yos…

I like a bit of vibe. My favourite yoyo for a long time (and it still battles for the throne from day to day) is an OG Punchline that I bought pre-vibey. :wink: I mean, you can feel it when you matador up to a thumb spin. The thing thrums with life, and I love it!

HOWEVER, I also understand the appeal of smooth. One of the reasons I bought a PunchLine Repeater recently is because I wanted to see what it would be like to play such a creature with little to no vibe. As another example, my brand-new Chik has vibe that I can’t seem to shake with the usual “reposition the side effects” trick. I’m hoping the format:C and Pride that I will inevitably buy will be more or less smooth.

I don’t see why a guy can’t enjoy both. “I want a yoyo that’s full of life” – I grab my PunchLine. “I want a smooth and silent assassin!” – pull out my Wrath.

So yeah. I love vibe. I also love smooth.

Man, I just love yoyos. :wink:

4 Likes

Clyw? Smooth?

Yeah. Where have you been?

Some of the smoothest in my metals collection. Even my fools gold are smooth. Hoping my FG puffin in the mail continues that tradition…

No joke! My summits are as smooth if not smoother than most general yo I’ve tried.

my summit is the absolute smoothest yoyo I own. I have over 60, and most are high end.

The summit is too smooth for me. There’s just something about butter smooth throws that throw me off.

You can probably induce a bit of vibe by reorienting the side effects. It’s weird to write that … :smiley:

Hahahaha yep, that is strange to see but I understand the sentiment.

Throws that are ultra smooth are strange to use. I hate the Onedrop 10 balls because they make everything too smooth. Every yoyo that has a 10 ball feels the same to me on every throw. I like a little bit of feedback.

Maybe drop a couple little grains of sand in the bearing? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like