Who Cares About Vibe? (Random Ranting)

So I know some people just love a dead smooth yoyo but to me I really don’t care about it as long as it works. I mean it’s like having that smooth peanut butter and comparing it to crunchy; It’s all good but when your yoyo vibes like peanut brittle it has gone to far.

So aside from my ranting what is your preferance? I like just enough vibe to know the yoyo is still there, It just really annoys me how dead smooth some other yoyos can be but thats just me. (again ranting)

I love them just the way they are.
if my yoyo has vibe, i dont mind it.
but some of my yoyo are dead smooth, and i wouldn’t do anything just to obtain some sort of vibe for it.

i think smoothness is there to indicate how good the craftmanship from a manufacturer is.

I could care less if I’m not going to grind with it. I mean my Hectic has a vibe (after hitting the floor countless times) and it’s just fine with any trick that you don’t grind. And I mean I can do a grind but I just would like to with do it with a yoyo that doesn’t vibe. But over all I don’t think it matters that much seeing as how grinds aren’t something I do a lot.

(Halbach) #4

All yoyos I have have vibe, even if it’s just a slight vibe coughCLYW vibecough, and, honestly, I wouldn’t trade the yoyos I have right now :slight_smile:

I love my Sasquatch, 5*, Mercury, and Gorylla.

And, I agree that it is quality. If I buy a 140 yoyo, it shouldn’t have vibe, IMO. But, if it’s used, and has the wear to prove its vibe is worth it, I’ll go for it :slight_smile: My 5* has vibe, and although if it isn’t ridiculous and after receiving it Thursday, I don’t leave the house without it.

If my yoyo is vibing like when you hit the ground with a spinning yoyo, I care.

But why not a smooth and vibless yoyo? Like I wouldn’t change a smooth or low vibe yoyo to a high vibe. Most yoyo’s I play have vibe, but as long they play good and I have a good throw, it’s all good.

And most vibe comes off during the middle of your combo.

Vibe annoys me.

I don’t know. Vibe sort of gives me an optical illusion, therefore I miss a lot on my tricks.
:-\

same, just as long as its not extreme vibe…

Vibration is annoying. I don’t want to feel anything on the end of the string or on grinds, except weight.

Thread # 2000 on vibe. Ugg.

Good to know.
how would you feel about woble samad?
LOL.

Smooth just makes me feel that the yoyo is so… like… Awesome? The less the vibe the more tricks I can land, although it may doesn’t matter, it’s just psychological preference IMO.

(Cinimod105) #13

If the vibe comes with the yoyo stock, I don’t really mind. But if the vibe is caused by me (dings, etc.), I would start to feel irritated, knowing that I could very well prevent that from happening.

dings are as natural as hitting a deer on the highway… you could have prevented it… but it happens anyway…

HAHAHAHAHA SPLAT!

i don’t like it when a yo yo gives me bad vibes…as i’m mostly a positive person.

mgodinez

sunny…

I got over caring about the vibe in a yoyo.

Any yoyo plays as good as the player throwing it and having one thats smooth or that has a vibe does not affect play to my knowledge.

Vibe gives a yoyo character.

I too am getting over vibe, I have been grinding with a yoyo that has a vibe and it’s not that bad… I just like smooth throws better if I had to pick one.

(M²) #19

Don’t mind vibes, so long as they a good vibes.

Vibe is okay so long as it’s minimal. If I’m Paying to dollar though I expect Bo vibe.