Who Cares About Vibe? (Random Ranting)

i dont really midnt a vibe unless its a really big one

1 Like

IDUNCAREBOUTNOVIBEFOO!

i kinda like vibe i mean it makes me feel like i no my yoyo is there like i can feel it hising to me

2000?!

P.S. I’m not sure how come it says I gave a thank you to that

No it doesn’t.

I don’t mind a vibe. My favorite throw is the most beat up and vibiest yoyo in my collection. I will admit that I do adjust it to dampen some of the vibe.

Wobble on the other hand, I don’t like it for performance, but it’s fun. Because… whenever I get wobble, I think… “CHALLENGE ACCEPTED”.

If it spins in little circles at the end of the string, I’ll play it.

EDIT:

Let’s clarify: It doesn’t always, but it can.

How Did no one get this? Totally made my morning.
But on the real though, Some yo-yos just rub me the wrong way and I just never talk to them again.

Let’s clarify: It doesn’t always, but it can.
[/quote]
Weight is a characteristic. Vibe is something you feel that you shouldn’t. I have male friends that have great character, but I don’t want them to be feeling up on me.

1 Like

This is very acurate and sums it all up.

Honestly, if I paid a chunk of moula I worked for, I really want something quality. Although if it is used, I can let it slide.

Just my opinion.

trust me. you ALL CARE about vibe. i have a yoyo that has so much vibe that when i go to throw a sleeper it throws straight but the yoyo has so much vibe that it grinds up against both sides like at the same time!!! it’s awful!

i wouldnt care. if it spins im good…

Weight is a characteristic. Vibe is something you feel that you shouldn’t. I have male friends that have great character, but I don’t want them to be feeling up on me.
[/quote]
First off: Broken quote… You’re supposed to keep the top part.

Second: So you’re saying that vibe isn’t a defining feature of a yoyo? Like, it’s all in our head. Becasue, like, you just said isn’t a characteristic. That’s wack.

Weight is a characteristic, so is it’s other dimensions. Color is a characteristic, and so is it’s surface finish. Bearing size is a characteristic, so is response. Are you simply saying that vibration is something that should never, EVER happen; like, it’s supposed to be forbidden and hated becasue it’s not an intended defining feature? Again, wack as all be.

Your pervert friend feels up on you becasue it’s a defining feature of his being and personality, i.e., a characteristic. You should probably stay away from him.

It’s funny how you say that and then you don’t even do it yourself. Next time, keep the top part.

I suppose I should clarify then. For some yoyos it IS a defining feature. That is only because those yoyos weren’t machined enough to be vibe free. For well-made yoyos, it isn’t.

Reading is a wonderful ability, and I know you can do it too, so next time, try it. I never said vibration should be forbidden and hated. It shouldn’t be a defining feature, but manufactures unfortunately have to deal with it with a less-than-perfect product. Very few, if any manufactures will make yoyos with vibe intentionally in mind.

And yet again, reading is a wonderful ability. Never did I say I had a friend that felt up on me. This is because he doesn’t have an unusual flaw in his social character that forces him to do such a thing. I highly doubt parents will raise their kids by teaching them to feel up on people.

My question to you Samad, is why does it not give a yoyo character?

In my opinion, I see vibe as a unique characteristic in yoyos. It may not be a desirable characteristic, or a characteristic that is intentional, but it’s a characteristic none the less. I know that a lot of vibe isn’t caused by the manufacturer, but by the player dinging the yoyo and what not. Which is what the original person to say the character line may have meant. Anyway, back to the point, something doesn’t have to be desired for it to give something character. I’m fat, is that desired? No. But it gives me character.

Anyway, it’s an opinion. No one will ever be right, no one will ever be wrong. So arguing it is pointless.

Thou art true and mighty thou Q-ness

Tee hee.

Never once did I say that it has to come from the factory that way.

Look up. And I never directly cited you. Many people feel the same way.

Breaking news from Samad: All characteristics are inherited or learned directly from others.

Now, about the character thingy, i think character is the feel you got when throwing a yoyo, say it’s an 888.
would throw a viby 888 would feel severly diferent than a vibeless 888?
and color is just purely esthetic, wont cover anything underneath.

And like Q said. .
I would never be right.

I hate vide, makes my hand feel a little numd if the yoyo vibes.

The vibing yoyos I have vibe A LOT!!!

We so silly.

Turns out I can’t read either. LET’S TAKE A READING CLASS TOGETHER.

False. You can use a TM or HM.