Legit yoyostrings

Let me reintroduce this string brand and myself, what every this is Legit yoyostrings, I’ve been trying to start my string company for the past two years since nats 2019. this company has been formally known as “mongoose strings” and “2ndarystrings”.
I make homemade yoyo strings and hopefully other yoyo accessories shortly, my real name is Landis Johnston, im 16, I live in Gastonia NC, and ive been throwing for almost 3 years and having been spinning strings for two years. I plan to drop my first batch of strings in about 2 months I IG, though im going to send out some string to anyone who I think can thoroughly review my strings.

follow Legit on Instagram for further announcements, thank you :grin:

https://www.instagram.com/legit_yoyostrings/

14 Likes

only two colors for my first strings but more are on the way

8 Likes

11 Likes

These are my favorite colors! Strings look very nice. What’s the material?

4 Likes

They look good! GL!

2 Likes

It looks like a nylon/poly mix

1 Like

Best wishes for your string company!

3 Likes

@Yoyo_slacker is right, this is a 2/3 poly, 1/3 nylon blend, they are on the thicker side, thought not by much. I found that most people prefer thicker strings over thinner strings. but im going to make a thin version as well when I get some more thread in next week.

9 Likes

thx man :grin: :pray:

1 Like

hey guys I want to start being more involved with the YYE forums, so with that being said I also want to hear from the people!

What do yall look for in a high end boutique yoyo string?

1 Like

Feel, really whippy, longevity

2 Likes

Between reg and thick…

2 Likes

anyone wants to read a in depth review of my strings, well here yall go, enjoy

2 Likes

I NEeeEeeEEed em lol

1 Like

Sadly I just got COVID so I’m not going to be selling any till the 9th, or next Friday.

1 Like

Please drop an update here when you start selling as well! I’m not active on IG and I’d guess there are others here as well.

I love flourescent colors, the brighter the better all the way up to glow-in-the-dark and beyond! You make a Radium-infused string that glows for the next hundred years and makes me grow a few extra fingers, I’m interested!

Ivan

2 Likes

Oh man… recover quickly!

3 Likes

Will do man.

Ive official have started selling strings. Well I’ve actually been doing it for a few months I just forgot about this comment and page, sorry about that to anyone who was waiting to buy strings.

these are all of our strings so far,

Trip Wire’s, this string is a blend, 1/3nylon, and 2/3 polyester

Next is Dragon’s Fur, this is just the classic 100% polyester strings, though unlike regular poly and bulk string it last a long time.

11 Likes

those look good! loving the neon plus white looks

1 Like