Legit yoyostrings

I ordered several packages of Legit Strings about a month ago.

Good service and quality!

5 Likes

I’ve ordered several of the Trip Wires, and they’re great.
I have an order in for the Dragon’s Fur now, I made that order as soon as I saw they were out.

2 Likes

Such great strings! Keep it up @Legit_yoyostrings !

2 Likes

Its hard to call something like a certain type of yoyo string the best but the "trip wires (nylon poly hybrid) are for sure some of my favorite strings.

I’ve said it before- I really think everyone can find a throw it pairs perfectly with.

2 Likes

that much for the positive feed back!!! im glad tall are liking the colors and the TripWires. I believe Dragon’s Fur will impress y’all just as much. thank y’all again for taking the time to look and try out my strings :grin:

2 Likes

Really like the tripwires, nice job.

2 Likes

I discovered Legit strings when I fell in love with the string that comes on the El Mijo. I contacted Zero Gravity and they steered me to Legit. I got my first order a few weeks back and they have not disappoint. I like the Tripwires best.

4 Likes

im so hyped you and every one else are loving the strings, Im planning on drop some more color ways and string types in a few weeks, im drowning in school work and my job, but once I get a break im gonna be dropping some new hype

5 Likes

My gf lives in gastonia. Next time im up there id be willing to buy a batch in person landis!

1 Like

can’t wait man your strings are great :grin: !!!

1 Like

I asked Landis to make me some custom strings with nylon.
He came up with 2 new string types
A primarily nylon / poly blend (more nylon than trip wires) colors of white blue and green/yellow
And a full nylon - white and blue

Both are fantastic! I would love to see these added to the regular list of available products.
Whats really nice about the pure nylon, is that its super consistent and isnt too bouncy or too soft or slippery. Snappy binds with the 4.32mm OD gap which is why i would like to see some thicker sizes for wider gaps
What ive noticed about a lot of nylon string is thats its so slippery that GT will slide shut sometimes. These mitigate that so much more, no issues for me. They also arent as slippery on my throw hand finger which is nice but still use resin to hold better.

Would like to see some thicker sizes in these new string types and maybe a different color for the full nylon (maybe just pure white or some grey, i know grey nylon is readily available) my old man eyes have a hard time keeping up with non neon colors when i throw inside :dizzy_face:

All of it… is top notch

6 Likes

dude that would be dope

1 Like

thanks a ton man :grin:

1 Like

much appreciated man!!

1 Like