Leaving?? Not appreciated.....

Anyone else notice his name is bcmadkitty… Not maddog… Hes another member guise. Hahahahahaa

Its hard to effectively communicate without facial expressions and voice tone, messaging and texts often get misinterpreted, like bro said up higher a lil bit. Using “i feel” and “i hear where ur comin from” are good sentence starters for effective communication.

It is critical to properly and effectively choose our words so as to best convey the exact message that is trying to be communicated. This is especially critical when we are engaging in disconnected conversation in a very much 1 dimensional format.

Language skills are deteriorating thanks to the new SMS vernacular. This is easily corrected. Unfortunately most people don’t take the time to comprehend where they are when they choose to engage in conversation. All we need to do is discourage bad habits and remind people that proper communications always in good form. I personally dislike using txt-message acronyms when using the medium.

I dunno. most of my thanks come from me posting sarcastic jokes.

^ Well, at least that’s entertaining… and probably the perfect response to someone who has overposted :slight_smile:

But some people just don’t give thank you or aren’t on the website. T Y can’t be given on the mobile app.

The Bcmadkitty was a Pril Fools joke…

Thanks for not comparing me! ;D ;D

I don’t look at thank yous at all. Some people thank BST posts. They thank jokes or someone who points out the obvious (but the thanker agrees). Some just thank their friends’ posts. It is no measure of post quality at all in my opinion. I don’t even look at them or care how many people have. I often forget to use them.

2 Likes

an example of a post where i said  ??? ??? ???

http://yoyoexpert.com/forums/index.php/topic,58581.msg607560.html#msg607560

Definition of TACT
1: sensitive mental or aesthetic perception
2: a keen sense of what to do or say in order to maintain good relations with others or avoid offense

PLUS, I could get TONS of thank toys for making a guide about something or from Stick it Click it Win it.

1 Like

half compliment sandwhich.

april fools. Good one! (Sarcasm)

It seems like helpful posts get thanked less than witty responses do.

1 Like

And yet we still thank all the posts in this thread… how ironic.

1 Like

Ironic thanks are the best thanks. :wink:

2 Likes

Sigh

:stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I often give thanks when I agree. :wink:

1 Like

ABANDON THREAD!!

Noooooo.

Why thank you for the good read my fine gentleman. :wink: ;D

2 Likes