Krown reviews?

I have had 2 Sleipnirs since 2009. I Never get a 2nd of something if I don’t love the first one.

When I bought a Berserker RX, I realized it was time to put the Sleipnirs into ‘storage mode’. In my opinion, the Berserker RX shreds the Sleipnir.

I recently got a Krown… Perfect name for a yoyo fit to be a King.

So, bottom line>> I really like the Sleipnir. But I like the Berserker RX a lot better. And I like the Krown even more than the RX.

I don’t do reviews, but you asked what People thought of a Krown if they tried one?

I throw mine every day. And I have hundreds of yoyos.

It is slightly lighter than an RX. The Krown is almost, almost the same diameter, width and shape as the Berserker. But they moved the weight around and the Krown is also completely 7075. The berserker is 6061 with fitted 7075 weight rings. The Krown is lighter on the string than either the Sleipnir or the Berserker.

The Sleipnir actually feels sluggish compared to the Krown. The weight distribution is better on both the RX and the Krown. The Krown is more stable than the Sleipnir. And waaaay smoother on the string. My Krown is General Yo Smooth… Dead smooth. And the finish on the Krown is slick. A grinders delight. And the Krown has a very excellent IGR.

The only tiny thing I don’t like about the Krown is that the very outer corners of the rims could have been slightly rounded(more). I like more of a ‘rolled edge’ on v shape yoyos. Berserker and Krown have the same ‘cornered corner’ so to speak. They could have rounded it more like an Anglam or Chik. Not a lot, just a tad. When you hold the Krown in your hand, you are very aware of the ‘boxed’ edges.

The good new is that the thing plays so well, it will be in the air most of the time, so it doesn’t really matter, lol.

Krown>Sleipnir. The Sleipnir did not seem ‘dated’ until I threw a Doomsday Genesis and a Berserker RX.

Once I threw the Krown, I realized things were only getting better.

6 Likes